Finally figured out what a Yooper is

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a Michigander who once lived in Chicago, I am quite familiar with both Yoopers and FIB's.

Why'd you leave Chicago? Couldn't have been Pat Quinn, I mean he did visit us in Iraq.... Also while in Iraq he said he would never sign off on concealed carry, Go-F-Yourself Pat Quinn!!

Hey, we have street lights in town! They are right on the Main Street.

We even have one red light in our county and it gets turned on during weekdays. Usually.

We used to have two in our whole county, but it was overkill so it was taken out a while back.

I lived in a town in Northern California that had 2 stop lights... both on the same corner.....

One was the local bar named The Stop Light!

Why'd you leave Chicago? Couldn't have been Pat Quinn, I mean he did visit us in Iraq.... Also while in Iraq he said he would never sign off on concealed carry, Go-F-Yourself Pat Quinn!!

Went back to where I came from to marry my wife. I highly recommend the City of Chicago for anyone to spend their 20's. I still try to get back there as often as possible.

So any of the guys from the St. Clair Co./Port Huron area of MI notice any similarities between FIBs and Canadians. I go up to the "north end" north of the bridge where all the mall and such is to compete with Canadians whilst driving.

Back