Finally, A New Home Brew Shop in So Cal!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RecruitNBrew

Reaction score
The Bruery in Placentia, CA just opened a home brew supply shop called Bruery Provisions. I wandered in there before doing a tasting and the place rocks!
It is very well stocked and the prices were very reasonable (I will be trying their IPA extract kit was about $32). I inquired about their extract kits and they guy told me that they currently have 5-6 available, but they are working with several west coast brewmasters (from places like Green Flash) to put together some killer clone kits.

I proceeded to celebrate by downing several belgian delights from the tasting room. Their beer is excellent!

I went to the Bruery for the first time Saturday and was very impressed with their beers. The homebrew shop was also quite nice. I picked up a corny for $30. Good prices on grain, $35 for 50lb of Great Western 2-row.

If only their oaked wheat wine wasn't $25 for a growler. Oh well.

cool. not too far from me. i didn't like the one in culver city. there are not too many homebrew shops around socal are there?

I like Stein Fillers in Long Beach, but it's definitely nice to have options, and I have been wanting to check out this place since I first heard about it a few weeks ago.

The only problem with Stein Fillers is the zombies that work there. If they know anything about brewing, they are quite reluctant to show it.

Latest posts

Back