Finally, A New Home Brew Shop in So Cal!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RecruitNBrew

Reaction score
The Bruery in Placentia, CA just opened a home brew supply shop called Bruery Provisions. I wandered in there before doing a tasting and the place rocks!
It is very well stocked and the prices were very reasonable (I will be trying their IPA extract kit was about $32). I inquired about their extract kits and they guy told me that they currently have 5-6 available, but they are working with several west coast brewmasters (from places like Green Flash) to put together some killer clone kits.

I proceeded to celebrate by downing several belgian delights from the tasting room. Their beer is excellent!

I went to the Bruery for the first time Saturday and was very impressed with their beers. The homebrew shop was also quite nice. I picked up a corny for $30. Good prices on grain, $35 for 50lb of Great Western 2-row.

If only their oaked wheat wine wasn't $25 for a growler. Oh well.

cool. not too far from me. i didn't like the one in culver city. there are not too many homebrew shops around socal are there?

I like Stein Fillers in Long Beach, but it's definitely nice to have options, and I have been wanting to check out this place since I first heard about it a few weeks ago.

The only problem with Stein Fillers is the zombies that work there. If they know anything about brewing, they are quite reluctant to show it.

Back