• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kentucky Fermenter and ChillZilla for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Tepe

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have the following items for sale:
Chillzilla counterflow chiller-Always cleaned with hot water and PBW after brewing. $75
Speidel 16gal carboy with scratchless cleaning pad and spigot. Only 1.5 years old and has had 2 beers in it: $40
Glass Carboy with thermometer and graduations: $20
The rest of the stuff is to throw in if you buy some items. I have a case of both 12oz and 22oz bottles and 32oz of Iodine based sanitizer.
If you are looking to go all grain, I have a 5 gal Gott cooler (4yo and only held water) I can add for $10. (not pictured)

I live in Northern KY near Cincinnati, but would consider driving to meet within reason.
IMG_0925.jpeg

ChillZilla is sold!

I still have everything else. If you are local (within 60 min of Cincinnati), make me an offer if interested.

Back