Family!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Get me out of here!!!

My daughter and grandaughter have flown over for Christmas. It's awesome, totally fantastic.......But!!

I have lived here for 14 years in complete anonymity and have developed a culture of secrecy in regards to the inner workings of that thing in my skull. All of a sudden, there are two people in my house who actually know the real me!! This sucks!!! Nowhere to hide! This little ***** knows what I am thinking before I think it, and can competently finish all my sentences, even the ones about hedgehogs.

Quick question, is it wrong to kill your daughter, and if it is.....How do I get away with it and bury the body?

I feel sorry for the man who chooses to marry that girl.

If what you say above is true, that poor mans life will be a constant series of mindfvcks.

I feel sorry for the man who chooses to marry that girl.

If what you say above is true, that poor mans life will be a constant series of mindfvcks.

The poor girl is somewhere between 30 and 32 inclusive (I don't dare ask her) and actually WANTS a spouse. There does seem to be a problem in that department, and it's not because she's not hot......Must be her personality. :(

The poor girl is somewhere between 30 and 32 inclusive (I don't dare ask her) and actually WANTS a spouse. There does seem to be a problem in that department, and it's not because she's not hot......Must be her personality. :(

I expect it may be the mindfvck the guy has with her. Never knows if she's cumming or if he's going.

Personally, I think I'd dig it. Girls that know how to mindfvck were fun. Problem was too many of them mindfvcked themselves too much too.

Hmmm

992844_458359640927135_1508711639_n.jpg

Get me out of here!!!

My daughter and grandaughter have flown over for Christmas. It's awesome, totally fantastic.......But!!

I have lived here for 14 years in complete anonymity and have developed a culture of secrecy in regards to the inner workings of that thing in my skull. All of a sudden, there are two people in my house who actually know the real me!! This sucks!!! Nowhere to hide! This little ***** knows what I am thinking before I think it, and can competently finish all my sentences, even the ones about hedgehogs.

Quick question, is it wrong to kill your daughter, and if it is.....How do I get away with it and bury the body?

Hiding one should be easy, for godsake they hid an entire plane full of people while in the plane. Still havnt found that thing yet. I think you can manage. Just look for an old well way out in the woods. Or somewhere you know a bunch of wild hogs frequent.

Back