ez-wine labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I am a noob, with two gallons of welches under my belt. So far the labels are better than the wine, but they really sell it. Funny, everyone who sampled my wine said the same thing: "It's not BAD.."

Is it possible to post pictures without them already being online? Just wondering.

I used photoshop to make a label, 4x4 for my wine, and then rotated the entire image so that it printed landscape style. Then I use a paper cutter to cut along the top and bottom, the length of the paper. This gives you a strip with the label in the middle. I'm planning to just wrap the strip around the wine bottle and tape the paper to itself. That way, I can change it out and re-use the bottle next time. No glue, no soaking, no mess. Seemed easy to me. There is a "temporary" feel to the whole thing, but it does the job.. I'm about to do 5 gallons of apfelwein (who isn't?) and this seemed like a good idea.

Cheers!

Eric

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php

Thanks for the tip. Here is my label, with the high class set up visible behind.

The second picture shows how it's taped. I'm sure you all can figure that out, but I had the time, since I was just staring at four bubbling jugs.

E
If the pictures didn't work out above, check this link:
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/freshneedles/

I have a good name for my wine in honor of my dog Murphy I plan to call it Wolfhound Wine and I want to make labels with his picture on them. I spent hours trying the free label sites on line and still no luck. Am I just being cheap or going to the wrong sites?

Back