• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

West Virginia Everything you need to brew and keg!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnycreature

Beer Crafter, Metalhead \m/
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon!

We are planning on moving back to Europe so it is time to sell off my brewing gear that has kept me happy and busy for several years now. Ideally I would like to sell everything to one lucky customer but I understand that this would be a bit of a monetary stretch at once.
I have a lot of items for sale, from grain mill and mash tun to Therminator and kegging equipment.

Below is a list with the items:
6 5 gallon pin lock kegs (used) $ 25 each Pickup only
1 Blichmann Therminator (used 1 time; sterilized) with 1/2" QuickConnectors $ 150
1 SS mash paddle $ 10
1 SS immersion chiller (25 ft) $ 20 Pickup only
1 fermentation chamber (wine cooler with STC-1000 temp controller and FermWrap Heater) $ 100 Pickup only
lots 12 oz bottles, growlers, flip-top bottles, etc. $ 50 Pickup only
1 SS racking cane (unused) $ 10
1 7 lbs CO2 cylinder (without regulator) $ 25 Pickup only
1 dual regulator $30
1 Heavy Duty Waterproof Thermometer, 24-inch (RT610B-24) $ 15
1 5 gal glass carboy $ 15 Pickup only

I have access to an autoclave and I sterilized as much of my equipment as I can (e.g. valves, impeller of Chugger pump, keg parts, therminator, tubing).
I probably have a lot of smaller items that I will hand out to people that are interested.
I will post some pictures in the following posts.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Keggerator:

2016-11-25%2013.54.52.jpg

2016-11-25%2013.57.08.jpg

Fermentation chamber:
2016-12-04%2015.29.41.jpg

Of course I will make sure the items are cleaned before the sale :mug:

In line for ss brewtech, growlers & hop spyder if you decide to ship and others don't want it.

Interested in your SS Brewtech Brewbucket.

Should you decide to ship I too would be interested in the Brewtech Brewbucket and the Deep Wood Cavern.

Thanks.

In line for ss brewtech, growlers & hop spyder if you decide to ship and others don't want it.

Thanks all for your interest! I will wait a few more days to see if anyone will pick up locally but if it doesn't work out I'll get prices for shipping. If any of you knows the best way of shipping large items like the BrewBucket I'm open for suggestions!
:tank:

Darn. I would've liked to pick some of this up but I'm south of Pittsburgh and it would be 3.5 hours each way to you. Good luck with the sale

Your 7# co2 bottle still for sale? If so how much for shipping to 76542

All,

I updated the item list and prices. I accidentally listed all CO2 tanks with regulators but I only have 2. I decided to include one of the 25 lbs CO2 tanks with dual regulator in the purchase price of the keggerator. The 7 lbs tank does not include the regulator; instead, it can be purchased separately even via shipping. Please note that I listed certain items as pick-up only
I apologize if this is confusing...

Wish it wasn't the week before Christmas. I just don't have the time to drive to harpers ferry. I would love to pick up that burner from you with the extensions.

Back