• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Everything: Cornys, Keggles, Fermenters, pumps Kegerator etc. DC area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwad

Reaction score
I was forced to stop drinking due to health reasons, and I'm finally getting around to clearing out my brewery. I was in the process of upgrading equipment when i was forced to quit, so there is a lot of new and lightly used stuff here.

Prices reduced on most remaining items.

Local pick up preferred, but I can ship anything remaining except the Floor Corker. Shipping for the Keggles and Sanke fermentors is going to run $25-30 in the Eastern US, $35-40 to the West Coast. If your interested in having something shipped PM me. Buyer pays Shipping and Fees.

More/Larger pics in photobucket gallery:
http://s978.photobucket.com/user/jwad88/library/Homebrew%20For%20Sale

For Sale:

Sanke Fermenter w brewershardware kit. Stainless steel Tri clover clamp, Thermowell, racking cane and blow-off tube. 2 available $115 each
c105cc83-3186-43f6-b281-09dc5a1f942d_zpseihir0ko.jpg

Erlenmeyer Flask 2l $20[/B]
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/...2-c4dc-4c95-a2d0-6ecf46729560_zps0y8c1ngh.jpg

13 gallon HDPE barrel Fermenter/Storage. . White barrel with red large mouth lid. I used these as fermenters for 2 or so batches each. Awesome fermenter for 10 gallon batches. Lightweight, and super easy to clean. Would be great for grain storage as well. Hole in lid to use drilled stopper with blow off tube or airloock - 1 sold, 1 available$30 each
b28d0c35-4a71-4d6f-88a7-e5d9701c0172_zpshrlh8cg2.jpg

better bottles and unlabled 6 gallon PET carboy 4 available $10 each
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae266/jwad88/Homebrew%20For%20Sale/DSC_4332_zpso6mtvsen.jpg

Portuguese floor corker, with several hundred corks and cages, and cage tightener tool. Plus 40 750ml Belgian style bottles, all cleaned, most labels removed. Enough bottles for your first batch at least. Enough corks and cages for at least 3 or 4 more batches.$85 for the lot
d25439b5-5a84-4df0-9dfc-7b1a332d3ea4_zpsjiynn7cq.jpg
DSC_4352_zpsnmikoir2.jpg

lot of ball lock disconnects gas and liquid - 25 or so, mostly gas, a few liquid, mostly barb connections - would prefer to sell as a lot, and not get in to selling individual disconnects, but I'll consider splitting it into 2 smaller lots if people are interested $30

Short Sanke Pony Keg $30
Cut off the top and use it as a kettle for deccoctions, or, a mini keggle for 5 gallon batches, or a stainlesss 5 gallon batch fermenter?
DSC_4354_zps3gbcyejc.jpg

Jaybird False Bottom - 12" Center hole, no handle or hinges - $25

Sold:
Ball Lock Corny Kegs $45 each - SOLD

Taprite co2 regulators dual body - 2 available $65 each - SOLD

Heavy Duty Stir plates - Corning PC-353 2 available These will easily spin a 5L starter (probably more, but i only have 6L flasks.) $50 each - SOLD

Monster Mill 2 Grain Mill
2.0 model, upgraded to Heat treated rollers w base and hopper. Only used for a few months $140 - SOLD

Keggle- HLT 2 welded couplers w/thermometer/ center pick up tube/ ball valve with male camlock fitting. Purchased from Keggle Brewing. Extremely clean inside and out. $135 SOLD

Keggle - Boil kettle 1 welded coupling w/side pick up tube/ball valve/ male camlock fitting. A little bit of adhesive from stickers on the outsdie of the keg. Will clean up and polish well if your into that sort of thing. $115 SOLD

Weldless Brew Stand Single tier w three Banjo burners, includes 2 gas valves with pilot kit, temperature control, and probes to build Brutus system $200 - SOLD

Erlenmeyer Flask 6l 2 available $60 each - SOLD

Erlenmeyer Flask 4l $45 Sold

Carboy Cleaner/Keg Cleaner 2 cleaners with extra cleaning pads $20 for the lot - SOLD

Barley Crusher Mill $65 SOLD

Lot camlock fittings $40 SOLD

4 way co2 distributor - $30 each Both Sold[/B]

Keggle Unfinished Top cut, hole drilled for weldless fitting $70 - SOLD

Plate chiller 40 plate with garden hose and 1/2 male cam lock fittings $50 SOLD

Minibrew Mash Tun Comes with false bottom and sight glass. ball valve/Thermometer, male camlock fitting included $125 Sold

glass carboys $10 each SOLD

Kegerator Chest freezer with countertop, 4 tap tower drip tray w/drain, holds 6-7 kegs includes 4 perlick faucets, temp control. $250 - SOLD

Nitrogen Set up regulator/stout faucet/roberts oxygen exchange tank $100 SOLD

10lb co2 cylander $75 Sold

20lb CO2 exchange tank from Roberts Oxygen - $20
- SOLD

Bayou SQ-14 burner $15

SOLD

New Chugger pump stainless pump head $120 - SOLD
Used March 809 with ball valve and male camlock fittings $100 Sold

50'x 1/2" immersion chiller w/ submersible pump for recirculating ice water $40 - SOLD

I also have 6-10 cases of bottles, More than half have been cleaned, labels removed and sanitized. - free with purchase.

Also have lots of buckets, utensils, thermometers etc, bottle caps and capper, 30 White Labs tubes w/labels, etc. that i don't need anymore, that i 'll throw in for free or cheep in if your buying stuff.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your health issues! If you decide to ship the bigger items I'd be interested in the some of the kegs and the Floor Corker. Possibly more of the other things as well.

is the march pump stainless. interested in both pumps and barley crusher. if you decide to ship

the March pump is not stainless. but comes with a nice stainless ball valve and fittings.

Definitely want to try and do as much locally as possible. But it seems like UPS is dropping off a dozen packages from amazon every day with holiday stuff, so if i see any appropriate sized boxes, i'll set them aside.

Bummer about the health stuff, hope all works out well for you. I'm in Rockville... what size are the glass carboys? Might also be interested in some other odds and ends.

Also, which Bayou Classic burner is it?

Sorry to hear about your health. I'm interested in the Monster Mill if you are willing to ship/shipping isn't ridiculous.

Bummer about the health stuff, hope all works out well for you. I'm in Rockville... what size are the glass carboys? Might also be interested in some other odds and ends.

Also, which Bayou Classic burner is it?

It looks like 1 5 gallon and 1 6 gallon glass carboy.
The burner is the Bayou classic SQ-14

Sorry to hear about your health. I am interested in your plate chiller. Any pics or specs?

I am interested in the kegerator, are you near Chesapeake Beach

Can you post a pic of the kegerator?

I'm in Silver Spring, 20910. looks like an hour or so from Chesapeake Beach.

IMG_06821_zpsn9ukjshu.jpg

IMG_06831_zps6dzf59fj.jpg

The frame on the bottom is removable, and it has heavy duty casters on it. it rolls fine completely full.
I have a bunch of tap handles as well that arent listed, but i'll sell those too if your interested.

Sorry to hear about your health. I am interested in your plate chiller. Any pics or specs?

Thanks.
It's a Keg Cowboy 40 plate. Its approx. 7.5" x 4" x 3" which apparently equals .48 square meters of heat exchange area.
IMG_0685_zpsme2xlq7j.jpg

IMG_0684_zpsxrwsj8yb.jpg

Interested in the barley crusher I'm in VA could possibly meet up next week if you're available. Sorry to hear about your health issues.

I'm sorry about your health issue. That is a major bummer.

I am interested in the 20lb CO2 tank. Also maybe some other stuff. Thanks.

Sorry about your health. Can you post a pic of the single tier stand?

Finally got around to pics of the stand.
DSC_4348_zpspnxnnjxl.jpg

DSC_4350_zpsvlzedzt4.jpg

Here is a breakdown of the stuff that comes with it.
3 banjo burners, 2 are unused.
Propane regulator, and valves for all three burners.
2 Auber PID controllers
2 Auber braided wire temperature probes, with connectors
2 Honeywell standing pilot gas valves
2 Honeywell thermocouples
2 Honeywell Pilot Burners

Updated list of what's been sold or is pending pick up.
Also just found a dew more items to add to the list.

Items added:
Jaybird False Bottom - 12" Center hole, no handle or hinges - $25

Maryland Homebrew Gift Card - $50 value - Best Offer

Just sent a PM. I'm interested in 4 of the corny kegs, but I'm going to pass on the floor corker (don't bottle anything with corks yet).

I'd be interested in your unfinished keggle, the plate chiller and probly some carboys. I work out in Baltimore and could meet up with you probly this weekend or this coming week

Thanks for the cornies and the "kegs for dummies" discussion, jwad. I really appreciate it. Great dude and really easy to work with.

Best of luck with everything...

Thanks for the cornies and the "kegs for dummies" discussion, jwad. I really appreciate it. Great dude and really easy to work with.

Best of luck with everything...

Thanks Brew_G!
Enjoy enjoy the kegs:mug:

Buy with confidence. Josh held my items as agreed and was cleaning everything for potential buyers when i arrived at his house. The keggle fermenters had no scratches nor did the pots. One has adhesive that turned black which will easily come off. There are plenty of other non-listed items in good condition so do yourself a favor and buy some of his reasonably priced homebrew products.

Buy with confidence. Josh held my items as agreed and was cleaning everything for potential buyers when i arrived at his house. The keggle fermenters had no scratches nor did the pots. One has adhesive that turned black which will easily come off. There are plenty of other non-listed items in good condition so do yourself a favor and buy some of his reasonably priced homebrew products.

I agree. The items I requested were held as promised and he was there as he said. Everything I saw seemed to be in great shape. I only wish i was there to pick up more stuff. Thanks Josh.

I agree. The items I requested were held as promised and he was there as he said. Everything I saw seemed to be in great shape. I only wish i was there to pick up more stuff. Thanks Josh.

Thanks a lot guys.

It's been 20 months or so since I've had a beer. There's been a surprisingly small number of times where that's been really hard. Not being able to share a beer with the fine folks i've been meeting over the last few days has been among the hardest. :mug:

Enjoy your new stuff. Glad it's going to a good home rather then collecting dust in my garage.

Latest posts

Back