Ever notice ones you go all grain, it consumes you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say that I am obsessed with drinking the beer while only being hooked-on making it. I have resorted to buying commercial beer to drink from time to time.

the_bird said:
Wait, why are people getting pissed off in this thread again?

WTF is there to argue about? WE'RE ALL OBSESSED WITH BREWING HERE!

I think that is still 'to-be-determined' by some. Wanna fight about it?
P.S. Remember when I thought you had a problem with me bird? So funny, I must have put my SWMBO's panties on that day by mistake. ;)

landhoney said:
I think that is still 'to-be-determined' by some. Wanna fight about it?
P.S. Remember when I thought you had a problem with me bird? So funny, I must have put my SWMBO's panties on that day by mistake. ;)

:confused:

I don't remember that at all... maybe VERY vaguely. Must have been a long time ago. What'd I do, call you a girly sour-beer-drinking pansy? ;)

the_bird said:

I don't remember that at all... maybe VERY vaguely. Must have been a long time ago. What'd I do, call you a girly sour-beer-drinking pansy? ;)

It was very ealry in my HBT days, didn't know you at all, and a few threads in a row you seemed to be posting directly after me disagreeing with what I said. I PM'd just to say WTF, you got a problem with me or something(in a nicer way)? I was just overeacting to what was just a coincidence, nothing more, which is what you said in your reply basically.

abracadabra said:
... are ya'll merely taking this opporunity to jump on someone ya'll don't like because I frequently disagree with the both of you?

Awwwwl righty then...

Not sure where you got the idea I don't like you. Hell...I like everybody... :p

And aside from a discussion on differing views on hydrometers back in the Fall, when was the last time we conversed...let alone disagreed....?

Honestly man...you're not as "picked on" as you think you are.

C'mon people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now!

group-hug.jpg

abracadabra said:
Are you and EVAN! moderators now? Or are ya'll merely taking this opporunity to jump on someone ya'll don't like because I frequently disagree with the both of you?

You "frequently" disagree with me? Really? :confused: Sh*t, dude, I honestly can't remember ever having an actual conversation with you, much less disagreeing with you. Nor am I "jumping on you". Nor do I not like you (I don't know you!). I was just trying to assuage the argumentative tone of this thread, because it was, to be honest, fuggin absurd! Wanna fight about it? :p

Seriously, though, why are you so defensive, anyway? Chill, yo! RDWHAHB! If you're havin' a bad day, that's cool, it happens to everyone...but why fight about it?

angry-smiley-275.gif

Evan! said:
You "frequently" disagree with me? Really? :confused: Sh*t, dude, I honestly can't remember ever having an actual conversation with you, much less disagreeing with you. Nor am I "jumping on you". Nor do I not like you (I don't know you!). I was just trying to assuage the argumentative tone of this thread, because it was, to be honest, fuggin absurd! Wanna fight about it? :p

Seriously, though, why are you so defensive, anyway? Chill, yo! RDWHAHB! If you're havin' a bad day, that's cool, it happens to everyone...but why fight about it?

angry-smiley-275.gif

1 reason is because after I answered 1 of your questions a long while back I changed my screen name and I decided I'd never answer another question you posed. And usually avoid posting back when you make a remark directed a me.

And I guess with your 6194 posts and muncher's 5277 posts I imagine there are quite a few neither of you remember.

Regardless

How on earth do either of you figure ya'll are the aribtors of whether I should feel insulted by someone elses post or not?

abracadabra said:
With your 6194 posts and muncher's 5277 posts I guess there are quite a few neither of you remember.

Regardless

How on earth do either of you figure ya'll are the aribtors of whether I should feel insulted by someone elses post or not?

So where was it that I disagreed with you all those times? Since you have a lower postcount, you should therefore be able to remember. :p

Never said I was an arbiter of anything, dude, but one thing is screamingly clear: you should chill the hell out. This is an internet forum about beer. If someone's comment is offensive to you, is it really that big of a deal? I've never really understood why people take this sh*t so personally, myself...except maybe it's just a way for people to express their pent-up anger without suffering any real consequences.
Regardless...I have my bad days like anyone else, but I'm askin ya, mano-a-mano, could you please just chill out and let it go?

If not, if you continue to pick fights with anyone who gets on the wrong side of ya, then whatever, it's your life, and I'll not comment anymore on it. Cheers.

abracadabra said:
...with muncher's 5277 posts I guess there are quite a few neither of you remember.

Regardless

If I ever said anything to give you the impression I didn't like you...I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional.

I generally am pretty good with my "tone" and don't think I have a beef with anyone (could be totally wrong though :cross: )

As far as taking on the role of arbiter? Nah...

That's the Mods job. Just a concerned citizen trying to keep things on the positive.

BierMuncher said:
And now you're here... :D

Heaven help me, I just couldn't watch silently any longer! :D

Yeah, I wanna fight about, Evan!!:rockin:

Okay, happy hour time for your friendly, neighborhood patent attorney who no longer does patent work. :)

TL

olllllo said:
This is about as consumable as asbestos.

Still letting this go. Is it helping?

Totally! This is the best thing I've read all day!

Is there a thread category 'Pointless Arguments'? (I am probably there myself...bird can attest)

In before the lock?

TexLaw said:
Heaven help me, I just couldn't watch silently any longer! :D

Yeah, I wanna fight about, Evan!!:rockin:

Okay, happy hour time for your friendly, neighborhood patent attorney who no longer does patent work. :)

TL

Wait, you're a patent attorney? I was counting on you getting me out of jail next time I'm in Texas.

blacklab said:
Totally! This is the best thing I've read all day!

Is there a thread category 'Pointless Arguments'? (I am probably there myself...bird can attest)

In before the lock?

I think you can get O'Reillly Factor transcripts.

the_bird said:
I figure being a fairly liberal bastard from Massachusetts, they'll toss me in the pen as soon as I cross the state line!
Especially if you don' t own a gun of some sort. That is required for living in Texas.

You know, I think I'd really like to hear from Jolly concerning the direction of this thread.

Jolly - this is what you had in mind, right?

Back