Etiquette. How many new threads is too many?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I ask this because a friend of mine seems to have started way too many threads on random subjects. It seems to me that he may well have a tad of a problem. I kinda want to say he is a Narcicist, but according to my spellchecker, I clearly do NOT have that ability. For the moment, I will simply call him an arsehole. (spellchecker has a problem with that word too, my spellchecker should look in a mirror once in a while)

Anyway. My friend seems to be starting way too many threads on random subjects. He even seems to have a problem keeping them on track. He will start a thread about polar bears, then all of a sudden........Squirrel!!......off on another tangent. Am I being over concerned? Is this a real problem for my friend? What really happens if I put tin foil in a microwave oven?

Lions live in a den. Why the hell would any man want to have a room in his house and call it it a den!? Isn't that simply inviting a lion problem? Much better to call it a man cave, which makes the very plain distinction that bears are NOT welcome as the cave is for men only, and not bears! That does not make the man cave a problem free zone though. I would imagine the area could be overrun by leaping salmon without the bears to keep that problem under control.

Anyone with man caves have a salmon problem? I bet you do, but let's face it, us men would never admit to it.

Paper. It's really very thin isn't it? Well, most of it is. What would happen if light was lumpy? Light travels really really fast. Much more than the speed limit on the highways. What would happen if you turned on a light and got hit by a lumpy bit!? That would either hurt a lot or disintegrate you. I'm guessing the latter. When you switch on a light, it's probably best to duck.

Ducks. The least said about them the better really.

I got a paper cut yesterday. It was a really thin piece of paper, just like the thin paper we discussed in this thread earlier in great depth. Anyway, it was a paper cut, and it hurt......You know what though? Despite what everyone always says, it was NOT the worst kind of cut!! It didn't hurt much, my head didn't fall off Ann Boleyn style, and I still managed to retain my senses enough to say "Ouch".......It was really no big deal. Get over paper cuts people! It's not like you have a prob..........Hold on........I see no salmon around me........Have they all been eaten by the abundance of bears in the neighbourhood?..................

Arrrgh ouch eeek! hey guys, look at me! I'm being eaten by a bear! Call 911. Tell the police I am being slowly attacked in a beer forum. Don't mention that I'm a post whore, they won't come. Don't tell them I'm a regular whore either, they still won't come. Tell them I'm a pretty 16 year old white girl. That ALWAYS makes the cops....er.....Well, it gets media attention.

If I were in the mental health field I might find your brain as interesting as quantum entanglement, but I am not, so I find it comical, kinda like Daniel Tosh but less uncomfortable. Speaking of gnomes were do all your old posts go to die? We must make a section for them and it shall be called Florida.

Latest posts

Back