Eskram hows that hefe..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually turned out pretty decent. :) It's a little darker than the style should be, and doesn't feel as 'thick' as it should, but overall it's pretty damn good.

I still can't believe I made beer. :D

I've had about 4 myself and given away about 12 to friends. I'm going to try to let them age another week or so before I start cracking into them. lol

Thanks again for the help.
embeer.gif

Eskram said:
It actually turned out pretty decent. :) It's a little darker than the style should be, and doesn't feel as 'thick' as it should, but overall it's pretty damn good. I still can't believe I made beer. :D I've had about 4 myself and given away about 12 to friends. I'm going to try to let them age another week or so before I start cracking into them. lol

I just cracked open 2 hefe's earlier. I made them in May. I am pretty well lit.

Try to age them a bit. You'll like yourself better for it.

I will try to wait, but patience isn't something I'm blessed with.

That's why I'm trying to do a batch every other weekend so I can stock up and will have no choice but to wait. :D Good plan? lol

Eskram said:
I've had about 4 myself and given away about 12 to friends. I'm going to try to let them age another week or so before I start cracking into them. lol
embeer.gif

16 is a pretty good crack if ya ask me.:D

I just opened one that had been sitting in the fridge for about a week..

It is a LOT better than the last one I sampled. I guess I need to be more patient and just let them grow up.

It doesn't seem to hold a head though. It's well-carbonated, just no real head to speak of.

Latest posts

Back