Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399811048.140075.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Meh, I'd agree Crawford has been very consistent at home. Games 3 and 4, not so much. I'd put a lot of the Hawks success on an excellent Blue line that plays both sides of the ice so well.

Thought the Wild had a chance to do some damage in the first and couldn't get it done. The longer they floundered, the tougher it got. Bryz had maybe his best game on the road though so thats encouraging. Back to Minny to extend.

Well, the 2nd round has certainly gotten interesting. Two game sevens already on the schedule, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Western conference ones also go to seven. Of course, if Pittsburgh loses to the Rangers tonight, I will have absolutely no hair left and might have to replace my Panasonic plasma.

Looking like I might have to tune in for these next games!

Not sure who I want to root against more, the French Canadians, or the Massholes...

Really, you just can't go wrong with either.

I guess I'll be rooting for a Boston vs Philly Conference matchup. Because, F the Rangers.

Looking like I might have to tune in for these next games!

Not sure who I want to root against more, the French Canadians, or the Massholes...

Really, you just can't go wrong with either.

I guess I'll be rooting for a Boston vs Philly Conference matchup. Because, F the Rangers.

Boston v. Philly in.... 2015?

Haven't watched much hockey lately have you!:cross::cross:

Boston v. Philly in.... 2015?

Haven't watched much hockey lately have you!:cross::cross:

Laugh it up, fuzzball!

I meant Boston and Pittsburgh. I have no idea why I typed Philly.

And I admit, I haven't watched any since the Wings were eliminated and the weather turned nice. Family members hog the TV and I could watch in SD in my bedroom, but once you watch a few games in HD, you never want to go back!

rangers getting all the calls..same crew as last game. wonder how the NHL's best can blatantly miss so much. at least they're consistent with the crappy calls in other games.

look out boston....the fix is in rangers and LOOies mommy mantra is in and strong is out.

what a predictable joke the nhl has become. as doc said 11 missed calls..hmm

Crawford played pretty damn good last night. Even stopped the double shot by my old UMD guy Fontaine. I thought the Wild put a lot of pressure on Crawford all night long.

Hawks remain undefeated in games 5 and 6 in the Toews/Kane era, Gratz Hawks fans

look out boston....the fix is in rangers and LOOies mommy mantra is in and strong is out.

what a predictable joke the nhl has become. as doc said 11 missed calls..hmm

Is being a huge whiner about refs something Pens fans did before Crosby, or is that only a result of having a whiny captain?

Lundqvist was INSANE. That is why they won. Helped me in my office pool tremendously, so I'm happy! :ban::ban::ban:

Is being a huge whiner about refs something Pens fans did before Crosby, or is that only a result of having a whiny captain?

Lundqvist was INSANE. That is why they won. Helped me in my office pool tremendously, so I'm happy! :ban::ban::ban:

yes he played a great game. but as thy say on that 70's show...

canadians..Eeeewww

You don't like hockey, just the Bruins?

Bnpo9WMCEAAGJkW.png

Hey man... thanks for posting this and spreading the word. Apparently all proceeds from Lucic's book sales is going to the "Buy Dale Weise a Scrotum Fund". Hopefully they can raise enough money to have a scrotum surgically attached to Dale Weise and he can avoid whining like a btch when big mean hockey players say bad things to him.

If they don't raise enough money, I heard they've just going to buy as many boxes of tissues and tampax as possible and hope Weise make it through this very trying time.

One can only pray I guess.

Meh. Nothing to watch now. Then again, I couldn't be bothered to remember to tune in the Boston game last night either, so apparently I was already in a state of hockey lethargy.

Who here was counting the Habs out?

:rockin:

<--

MC
Not a huge Habs fan, but I was rooting for them in every game. Played hard, scatted fast, outplayed the bigger team.

Although my team is out (Penguins), there has been some great hockey in the playoffs. Still hoping the ducks can muster that last win in yet another game 7.

Hey man... thanks for posting this and spreading the word. Apparently all proceeds from Lucic's book sales is going to the "Buy Dale Weise a Scrotum Fund". Hopefully they can raise enough money to have a scrotum surgically attached to Dale Weise and he can avoid whining like a btch when big mean hockey players say bad things to him.

If they don't raise enough money, I heard they've just going to buy as many boxes of tissues and tampax as possible and hope Weise make it through this very trying time.

Wow - you sound just as butthurt about losing as Lucic. Bruins had a great season. Chiiiiillll out, man.

Just a bit of a history lesson for ya: The post-series handshake is a tradition in which players express respect towards their opponent for competing hard and going through hell with them to win some hockey games. Lucic's giant mangina got the better of him there, and he (yet again) looks like a mentally-challenged goof. I bet he was a real pleasure to be around in high school...

Trust me man, I HAAAATTTEE the Habs. If there's anyone who can find a fault with their team of vagina-equipped babies it's me - but Lucic in this scenario was being nothing more than a stupid baby.

He should take a page out of the Iginla Book of Proper Behaviour here - Iggy just looks embarrassed.
lucic.gif

Hahhahahhaah

So much diving from the Big Bad Bruins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibf5gUZisNk

Well Damn when you put it all together like that it is kind of em"Bear"assing.
(see what I did there)

But yeah Even their coach was ashamed and Damnit Charra go smash that guy. You like 8' on skates!!!!
Your right they had a good year, and you can't win um all.

Ha ha...totally wrong. HE could just borrow the tissues and tampax from Lucic as he is the biggest whiner and baby in hockey. Now dont get me wrong I would love to have him on my team as he is a beast but the whining, spearing and plain embarassing comments need to stop. :rockin:

I can't stand Marchand for that very reason. I honestly hope they trade him. I hate that sht. He pulls that sht non-stop and I can't stand that about his game.

That said.. Spare me the "the handshake is steeped in tradition and is so holy thou shall not speak the potty mouth" bullsht.

Sure, it IS a great tradition... but anyone who thinks there is never anything said other than "good game" is either drunk or stupid. Should Lucic have just STFU? Probably. My only point was I think it was a total vag move to then whine about it like Weiss did. "He said mean things to me!!!" Oh grow a fcking pair Mary Catherine.

And plus... If I read the the title of this thread correctly.... there was something about trash talk mentioned so you may now take your butthurt an commence cramming it in you cramhole.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Latest posts

Back