Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jtkratzer said:
How about Nashville? Not looking intimidated. Love the divisional battles in the first round.

We're in it to win it!! Smashville all the way! Rinne is on his game tonight, and Bridgestone is EXPLODING.

Crosby just threw his head back like he got shot in the face. You're a ****** when you're one of the best in the world, the face of a franchise, if not the entire league, and you still feel like you have to play to the officials.

God I love Rinne.

Predators beating the Wings... Who woulda thunk it? Oh wait, me.

No one wants to talk numbers, or the past, buuuut...the Pens were 32-0-3 when leading after two this season. Flyers were down 3-1. I'm just saying.

Another numbers bit: Dany Briere has more playoff points than anyone in the league since the lock out. Oh right, numbers, stats, and history don't matter or mean anything. Tell Briere and his two goals that.

Thought he was #2...

Can't find something reliable like Elias, but try Google. Almost every series preview talks about how pivotal Briere is for the Flyers. He's got 95 points in 92 games since the lockout according to TSN. 30 were in the year the Flyers lost in the Finals.

Wouldn't be surprised if the winner of the Flyers/Pens series has a let down from all the emotion and hype going into the series that they lose in the semis. This series has been built up, so huge...wouldn't surprise me if they lose in the next round or win the Cup.

LA's bringing it right now, forcing Luongo to make a lot of saves.

Latest posts

Back