• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Empty Keezer $150

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bemerritt

Reaction score
Title says it all. $130 for a working keezer that already has the collar built with an stc-1000 controlling the temperature. Will include the fan and drip tray as well.

Holds four 5 gallon ball lock kegs, 2.5 gallon keg and a 5 lb co2 tank inside all at once.

Located in 92672

24385960091_5660f793a8_c.jpg

23840164674_ec2d4e1778_c.jpg

24172792380_76264d73be_c.jpg

Edit: Price Drop

lowering the price to $130. Really want this thing gone. I can meet in LA or SD to get a deal done.

Height with collar? If it'll fit under the cap on my truck I am very interested and could meet up this Sunday, maybe halfway, like O'side?

Also, got anything else keg-related for sale? (kegs, tank, regulator, taps, lines, etc ?) Or any other brewing stuff for sale?

(P.S., you may remember I bought your 2 Vissani fridge ferm chambers and dual control box about 15 mos ago, still going strong, I can vouch for your build skillz!)

Out of curiosity, what is the brand/model/cu ft of the freezer? Is that a GE 7.0 cu ft?

Height with collar? If it'll fit under the cap on my truck I am very interested and could meet up this Sunday, maybe halfway, like O'side?

Also, got anything else keg-related for sale? (kegs, tank, regulator, taps, lines, etc ?) Or any other brewing stuff for sale?

(P.S., you may remember I bought your 2 Vissani fridge ferm chambers and dual control box about 15 mos ago, still going strong, I can vouch for your build skillz!)

Out of curiosity, what is the brand/model/cu ft of the freezer? Is that a GE 7.0 cu ft?

Glad the ferm chambers are still going! It is a GE 7.0. Purchased brand new from home depot about two years ago. All i have left in terms of kegging is a 2.5 gallon keg.

I'll get measurements tonight for you.

Glad the ferm chambers are still going! It is a GE 7.0. Purchased brand new from home depot about two years ago. All i have left in terms of kegging is a 2.5 gallon keg.

I'll get measurements tonight for you.

Pin or ball? Known good seal? How much to throw that in?

Pin or ball? Known good seal? How much to throw that in?

height of collar is 3.5". height and width of keezer both 37"

2,5 gallon keg was purchased brand new 2 years ago. Ball lock, perfect seals, have extra o rings. Will add it in for $50.

height of collar is 3.5". height and width of keezer both 37"

2,5 gallon keg was purchased brand new 2 years ago. Ball lock, perfect seals, have extra o rings. Will add it in for $50.

Got 37.5" opening at the back of the truck cap, so should be golden.

Good deal on the keg.

Sending pm.

Latest posts

Back