• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric components

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm adding a keg (keggle) that has 1 welded fitting and the top cut out and a vent fan I think it is an 8" inline fan that can be added to a vent system. I am willing to travel to the border of Michigan and Ohio/ Indiana for an additional $300.00. I do not want to try to ship all of this stuff, it's heavy and could break open and things get lost in shipping.

Interested. Traveling right now and service sucks. Ill check back tomorrow night when I get home and see if it's still available. Cheers

Ok since there is no takers for the whole thing I guess I will part it out. So the panel and two elements wired to plug into the panel will go for $1500.00 shipped (estamite). If you want to know what the panel comes with just check out http://www.ebrewsupply.com/shop/turn-key-setups/, 30a PID panel. Heating Elements are already wired and ready to install. They are 1 straight stainless steel and 1 rippled NOT stainless steel 5500w. As far as the rest of the things I have for sale I will sell however I am not going to try to separate and sell each fitting separately. Stay tuned I will be listing the rest in bundles.

Back