EC20 Request

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToddPEI

Reaction score
I've been itching to buy some EC20 from love2brew.com. Unfortunately, I live in Canada, and they don't ship here. I was going to get it shipped to the border and pick it up by the ferry (close to where i work) has been shut down due to ice in the river. And now it looks like they are out.

I was wondering, If anyone has access to some EC20, and a means to bottle some in a sample vial. Could you ship it to Canada in a padded envelope and i'd pay the shipping (either by EMT or COD).

Thanks in advance.

PM me your address. I can send you a 1.5ml vial of some I have in a fermenter. Obviously not a pure strain, but the best I can do.

I just love how the blokes on this forum are so bloody great!

Sent from my GT-I8552B using Home Brew mobile app

For future reference it sounds like they will ship to Canada according to their Facebook page. From a post on November 8th 2013 about ECY being back in stock someone asked about shipping to Canada and they said the following:

We do drop ship to Canada. You can order, select in-store pickup, and then a representative will contact you to arrange shipping fees.

@badlee: Yeah, it is great to have a supportive and great community.

@Soilworker: Thanks, now I can keep my eyes open for future ECY sales, and not worry about border nonsense.

Back