• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nevada Ebrew Supply BCS 50a 4 probe wireless control panel kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vesteroid

Reaction score
https://ebrewsupply.com/collections...ent-bcs-control-panel-kit?variant=48556149647

I have this kit with the wireless option, the precut encloser option and the 4 tri clover probe option. I also added in a digital volt and amp meter.

I have the kit about half assembled and have double checked all the components are included. I have even added a few bags of different size spade clips and sticky mounts for wiring.

This kit from them was well over 2K new and I will sell it shipped to the lower 48 for 1400.

I have more photos if you need them.

not sure why, I see them when I open this thread? I can email them to you if you need pm your address.

Strange. I couldn't see them yesterday but do now. Anyway, giving this a bit more thought.

Random bump:
I own and built the 30a kit. I love the unit although I kind of wish I had done the 50a just in case I wanted to back to back batch. I had no previous experience with wiring and I got it built quickly. Buy a good ratcheting crimper and good cutters and they are worth every cent.

Back