• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio ebrew supply 30A panel new fs pick up only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewingChemist

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have an ebrew supply 30A panel, brand new, never used. Pics lower in thread. Panel is complete with probes and everything else new in bags/boxes. Will also throw in an element or two if the buyer desires. Just looking to recoup funds.

I am willing to make a heck of a deal for someone looking to get into electric brewing.
7-28-16 - pricedrop to $1300
8-17-16 - pricedrop to $1200. Will Ship. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost.

link to product:
http://www.ebrewsupply.com/30a-pid-control-panel-2-elements/

I also have 2 complete 5500W heating elements (1 straight and 1 ripple). I would make a package deal and sell it all for $1400 pickup.

link to element page:
http://www.ebrewsupply.com/complete-heating-element/

Last edited:
Cincinnati. Often in northern Ohio. Will be at gencon in Indianapolis the first weekend of August. Willing to drive to meet if within a reasonable distance (and near a decent brewery!).

Here are some pics. Let me know if specific views would be helpful.

20160726_182721.jpg

20160726_182703.jpg

IMG_20160726_182209.jpg

IMG_20160726_182217.jpg

Last edited:
Any other gear for sale? I live in Cincy too, but ordered the 50a bcs controller from them. Building an all electric home brewery

Any other gear for sale? I live in Cincy too, but ordered the 50a bcs controller from them. Building an all electric home brewery

Lots of other gear. I've got an extra ss chugger pump, 4 or 5 elements (have to check specs when I get home), various ss fittings/ball valves/disconnects, an exhaust fan, keggle, copper immersion chiller, and I'm sure there is more but I'm at work right now and that is what I can come up with off the top of my head. Please feel free to ask and see, as I likely have it (I have a bad habit of hoarding brewing equipment).

Any interest in a 4 tap tower?

Similar to this;

beverage-air-406-063a-four-tap-wine-tower-faucet.jpg

Not new looking but very clean. Could make a trade with cash and also meet. I am up in Michigan.

Surprised this is still around. I built one of these from a kit and love it.

my guess is because it was summer and school starting people were pinching their pennies. Doesn't bother me any lol. :) hubby is less happy that its still around - he'd rather me recoup some funds lol.

Latest posts

Back