• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Ebrew build parts (control panel) / all grain parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoothlarryhughes

Reaction score
Hi - I have the below parts for sale from EbrewSupply along with some other of my all grain brewing equipment. I have not brewed in well over a year and have not had the time to build my control panel that I had planned. I am willing to part with everything. I have listed all my equipment with prices I am looking to get, or I will part with everything if someone wants to make an offer.

BARLEY CRUSHER (USED MAYBE 5 TIMES) - $120 OBO - will ship **sold**
2 80 quart concord kettles (never used) - $90 EACH - PREFER PICKUP.

TEMP SENSORS AND PROBES - **SAME ONES WITH CABLES ARE SELLING FOR 93.50 FOR 2 ON AUBERINS.COM** - **SOLD**
2 WELDLESS TEMP PROBES W/ 8 FOOT DELUXE CABLES - $40 EACH - 2 OF THEM

I also have 6 corny ball lock kegs - 45 each or 240 for all - pickup only **SOLD**
homemade temperature controller for a keezer - $25 will ship
a homemade cooler mash tun - $40 - pickup only
a chugger pump (stainless center - brand new) - $135 + shipping **sold**
2 large carboys and 1 small carboy - $100 for all 3.
a chest freezer bought new - only used as keezer - $250

ALL OF THE BELOW ARE FOR CONTROL PANEL BUILD (BASED ON THIS PJ DIAGRAM(all parts for the build along with element kits I will sell as a package for $600 - that is basically like getting the enclosure for free. Everything is brand new. I would prefer pickup if possible - ZIP IS 19426)

ELEMENT KIT **SOLD**
ELEMENT ASSEMBLY KITS - $90 EACH - 2 OF THEM **SOLD**

ENCLOSURE **PENDING PAYMENT**
ENCLOSURE LIKE KAL'S - PAID 99 + 16.49 SHIPPING - ASKING $90 **sold**

PID'S AND TIMER **SOLD**
1/16 DIN PID Temperature Controller (For SSR) - 2 OF THEM $40 EACH
MULTIFUNCTION TIMER, COUNTER, TACHOMETER - $30 **sold**

SWITCHES AND LIGHTS **SOLD**
40A SSR - $10
220V 40A CONTACTOR COIL - $12 EACH - 3 OF THEM
KEY SWITCH - $4
GREEN PUSH BUTTON - NO CONTACT - $3
MUSHROOM CONTACT - $4
WHITE LED - $2
GREEN 110V 22M LED - $2
BLUE 110V 22M LED - $2
FLASHING BUZZER - $4
3 WAY 2 NO CONTACT SWITCH - $4
2 WAY 1 NO CONTACT SWITCH - $3 EACH - 5 OF THEM

BREAKERS / DIN RAILS **SOLD**
25 AMP DOUBLE POLE BREAKER - $7
DIN RAIL CONNECTING BRIDGE - $2
1/3M DIM RAIL - $4
15 AMP SINGLE POLE BREAKER - $5
DIN RAIL TERMINAL END BLOCK - $1 EACH - 20 OF THEM
DIN RAIL SEPERATORS - $1 FOR 3

EXTRA CABLE **SOLD**
10 FOOT SJOOW CABLE 10/3 - $20

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in at least one but can't take them until next payday which is two weeks time

I am still interested in the PID, SSR, keyswitch and NO switches, like originally requezted. You said, then, that I was next on list...

I replied to your PM letting you know that I was able to sell the entire control panel kit - minus the elements as a package. The only thing left is the probes, which I thought paul_111 was interested in.

what exactly is the deluxe cable with the probes? I tried the link but nothing in the drop down options is "deluxe" - possible to get a picture of exactly what comes with the probe.
thanks

what exactly is the deluxe cable with the probes? I tried the link but nothing in the drop down options is "deluxe" - possible to get a picture of exactly what comes with the probe.
thanks

If you scroll down you can see it - it is the 8 ft braided cable with RTD connector.

Here is an actual picture of the probes.
10168031_10155385997680402_8136546270522962208_n.jpg

I replied to your PM letting you know that I was able to sell the entire control panel kit - minus the elements as a package. The only thing left is the probes, which I thought paul_111 was interested in.

Nope, just PIDs - I didn't realize the whole kit was sold.

It's hard to tell exactly what remains but I live near you so when can we meet up to have a look?

I have the below left:

Chest Freezer
Carboys - 2 6 gallon, 1 5 gallon
CO2 tank and regulator
4 way manifold
Cooler Mash Tun
bottle rack
Bottling Bucket

Back