East Coast Yeast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radwizard

Reaction score
Love2brew has a bunch of new ECY's stuff up on their site now. Bug County and Dirty Dozen among them.

Just passing it along. I've missed out on ECY many times...

Last edited:
I happened upon it too and was able to get Bug County, Senne Valley, Flemish, and the farmhouse blend. I've used all of these except the Senne Valley. Got some funky stuff on the horizon for sure now!

ETA they still have a lot of stuff in stock over there, including a new Brett Brux isolate, clean saison blend, and an oud bruin blend.

Awesome. I got the Dirty Dozen, Bug County, and a Saison (ecy08).
I swear I miss the releases every time. I still want to get my hands on Bug Farm some day, but I am pretty excited for my funk delivery!!

Many thanks on the heads up. Grabbed some BugCountry, Farmhouse Blend and some ECY10 and ECY28 as well. Was just on the site 2 weeks ago and wondered when they would get some more.

Did you guys get your cultures yet? I'm supposed to get mine tomarrow, and am a little worried about the cold temps on the east coast. I hope nothing froze....

Got mine today. Paid for the priority shipping. Nothing was frozen when it arrived. My half of the country ain’t quite so frigid however. I’m going to make small starters with them regardless. Fired up to get a few In play this week!

I received mine last week. The temps were below freezing here but the yeast was fine. Can't wait to dig into these blends!

Mine came today. Free shipping. Arrived 1 day later than planned. Guessing due to weather. Brewing saison this Sunday with one of them. (Starter w one vial to feed 2 carboys).

Packaged Nov ‘17. So why does it take a month after packaging to get to retail? Bueller?

I’ve tried to find info on the actual cell count on the vials of their clean yeasts and can’t really find anything to definitive... website says count would lead to a pitch of 1-1.2 m/ml/Plato for ales but for what gravity??

Any help would be appreciated

Back