Dual tower w/o faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GatorBrew1

Reaction score
Not sure why I can't find a replacement dual faucet tower with out the taps already installed.
While converting my single tap to a dual tap I drilled the second whole too close to the other and now I can get the nut on the back. Thought no problem, I'll buy another one already drilled. Nope. What gives? I found a single tap replacement w/o hardware, but no dual.

Mine is still useable, I'll just drill another whole farther apart, but it will not look as good.

Thanks Google, you were no help.

Does anyone here have one they want to sell?

Thank you for any help.

plug it up and drill again? no ideas on the part though :(

Thanks guys for the advice. I messed with it last night until I just got frustrated. I can get one nut on and tightened down, but when I put the second faucet in I can't tighten the nut down. I have both in now and one is just loose.

I ordered another sigle tower from ebay for $10.00, no biggie. I know now where I need to drill the second hole. Lesson learned. I was only $10.00.

Thanks again folks.

Back