Drunken ramblngs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh great here we go with the frickin response my 18 month old uses.... Thats right when you get pissy you regess to a little 18 month old sissy ***** mentality. Just cause I made fun of your "RIG' that doesn't even frickin exist.....

3254152726_74e0ea41df.jpg

Can't... was workin'.

besides, any free time I have that I could be brewing is spent on da rig, gettin' her done. I've got kind of a full weekend this weekend (hosting a single malt scotch tasting then got a christening, and stuff) but I don't care if I have to stay up 48 hours straight, that f'in rig is getting done!!

And c'mon, don't move the projector back... you move yours back, then I move mine back... it's a cold-war build up scenarion neither of us need.

Can't we all just get along???

(except for that assless chaps wearing PTN!!!! We don't need to get along with him!!!)

Can't... was workin'.

besides, any free time I have that I could be brewing is spent on da rig, gettin' her done. I've got kind of a full weekend this weekend (hosting a single malt scotch tasting then got a christening, and stuff) but I don't care if I have to stay up 48 hours straight, that f'in rig is getting done!!

And c'mon, don't move the projector back... you move yours back, then I move mine back... it's a cold-war build up scenarion neither of us need.

Can't we all just get along???

(except for that assless chaps wearing PTN!!!! We don't need to get along with him!!!)

You should have a christening when you get that rig done.

All the whining about the rig not being done, dang, makes me wanna come up there just to brew in your driveway.

I pity the fool that ain't got no homebrew.

I have SOME... I still have some bottles of my doppel and tripel I'm drinking and I have a cider I'm going to bottle in the next week or so..

so it's not like i have NOTHING... it's just that all of my kegs are now kicked.

It won't be much longer.

And yeah, come on up, I have a good sized driveway so you can come by and brew all you want! We can have a few beers and openly mock Denny's Evil Conncoctions tiny wheeny little TV.

We can use a bottle of my Berliner Weisse. It should be ready just in time.............. around 3 months :ban:

When are we going to Pawtucket with PTN?

There is ZERO chance it's going to be three months. I've already been pumping water, heating it, boiling it, etc etc through 80% of the rig. The only thing I was missing was another pump... which was temporarily solved two nights ago.

All I have to do is plumb that pump in, make a manifold for sparging, re-run a little of the electrical (which is easy) and I'm done brutha... Everything else I want to do would be cosmetic on the stand itself.

... ehh... I think they were talking about Feb 16th or something?? I dunno, I usually ignore him.

not sure that's a "likely" for me... an epic fail that lead to Coddingtons, scotch night at my place, the next SSBC meeting at my place, free tix to night of the Barrels... and then "hey, I'm going to go to Pawtucket to drink with my 'internet friends'" ??

Not sure I can move fast enough to dodge that cockpunch.

There is ZERO chance it's going to be three months. I've already been pumping water, heating it, boiling it, etc etc through 80% of the rig. The only thing I was missing was another pump... which was temporarily solved two nights ago.

All I have to do is plumb that pump in, make a manifold for sparging, re-run a little of the electrical (which is easy) and I'm done brutha... Everything else I want to do would be cosmetic on the stand itself.

... ehh... I think they were talking about Feb 16th or something?? I dunno, I usually ignore him.

not sure that's a "likely" for me... an epic fail that lead to Coddingtons, scotch night at my place, the next SSBC meeting at my place, free tix to night of the Barrels... and then "hey, I'm going to go to Pawtucket to drink with my 'internet friends'" ??

Not sure I can move fast enough to dodge that cockpunch.

Your hosting a Scotch night.............. I hadnt heard

NIGHT TIME DRAG TIME JET CARS AND I'M HOSTING A SCOTCH NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt she bring that Night of the Barrels on herself getting you the tickets when you forgot (IE pussed out) to get tickets?

I did NOT puss out... I knew I could save myself the $100 (or whatever it was) if I "accidently forgot" to get tickets.

And what happened?? I'm going VIP fo' free while you can wait in line with the rest of the suckas.

Jim K., Sam C. and I will save you a seat

and I have no f'in clue what... in... THE... hell... this says:

NIGHT TIME DRAG TIME JET CARS AND I'M HOSTING A SCOTCH NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you do? Pull a PTN and get all banged up at 9:00 AM this morning?

I can just picture PTN now... down in Florida.... in a black rubber suit crouched down in a large steamer trunk when he hears "Wake up the gimp"

thinkin' to himself, "Oooo! That's my cue!!"

I did NOT puss out... I knew I could save myself the $100 (or whatever it was) if I "accidently forgot" to get tickets.

And what happened?? I'm going VIP fo' free while you can wait in line with the rest of the suckas.

Jim K., Sam C. and I will save you a seat

Yeah, watch out for Jim though habitual line cutter................

I'll be sure to give you the "right" number on the condo too then.

You wouldnt want to hang out with us breeders anyway :fro:

Yeah, watch out for Jim though habitual line cutter................

I would just say "HEY!!!!! KOCH!! (pronoucing it like 'botch').. END OF THE LINE before I show you the back of my hand up close!! You'll be sniffin' those bavarian hops through your azz 'cause that's where your head will be!"

... and then I'll just cock the lefty like I'm gonna lay him out.

I would just say "HEY!!!!! KOCH!! (pronoucing it like 'botch').. END OF THE LINE before I show you the back of my hand up close!! You'll be sniffin' those bavarian hops through your azz 'cause that's where your head will be!"

... and then I'll just cock the lefty like I'm gonna lay him out.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

You'll probably be asking him for a brewery tour so you can figure out your system :ban:

And yeah, come on up, I have a good sized driveway so you can come by and brew all you want! We can have a few beers and openly mock Denny's Evil Conncoctions tiny wheeny little TV.

Pffft.. You are probably still watching Standard Definition over the air brodcasts and bad 80's movies on VHS on that screen of yours. You do know that the US has some sort of digital box fund thing going on right? That way you can finally upgrade to 1990's technology.

LOL, I'd make fun of your likely lack of suround sound but you'd probaly have to ask the wierdo at the local video store what the hell it is.

Pffft.. You are probably still watching Standard Definition over the air brodcasts and bad 80's movies on VHS on that screen of yours. You do know that the US has some sort of digital box fund thing going on right? That way you can finally upgrade to 1990's technology.

LOL, I'd make fun of your likely lack of suround sound but you'd probaly have to ask the wierdo at the local video store what the hell it is.

alright alright... TRUCE!!

There's no point is us ripping each other like this. My set-up gets the job done and your nice 86 inch screen sounds really cute. I'm sure it's great. :cross:

Been away from HBT for a while. Needed this thread to get my trash talk back in the groove.

2186-Dump-May11-2007012.jpg

Yeah... see?? That's a cute screen.... It looks like it has a decent picture. Where is it? In a spare bedroom or something? Kid's room so they can watch cartoons?

I was going to go with something that size but ended up deciding I wanted a big screen.

Nice... and the Yanks were loosing!

Yeah... see?? That's a cute screen.... It looks like it has a decent picture. Where is it? In a spare bedroom or something? Kid's room so they can watch cartoons?

I was going to go with something that size but ended up deciding I wanted a big screen.

Watch it, or I'll sick the talking deer head on yuh!

Alright you chickenfruckers,

I'm leaving FL in a few meow hours (or at least I will be if I can get all the poo cleaned off of Skippy) and I'll be home sometime this afternoon. Until that time do you meow think we can get back on topic? You might recall that the point of this thread was to give Commie Cape Brewing sheet. I go away for a few days and you chickenfruckers water it down to an embarrasment of itself. I won't stand for it!
"Cape" Brewing! What kind of bullsheet name is that? You live in Norton! Last time I checked Norton was no-where near the Cape, and I don't believe he even knows how to brew! I think he goes to the store buys a few bottles of his prescious Belgian beer, drinks half, leaves the remainder of the open bottle out overnight then pissed in them to top them up, puts a cap ok it and calls it a day. No wonder he' jealous of a nice Baltic Porter!

Nice... and the Yanks were loosing!

Is there a fermentation channel?
Do you have it on in your bar?

Keep on topic, dammit!!!!!

CB whines about "my unfinished brew rig.". Unfinished brew rig my ass! I've seen that collection of scrap metal he calls a brew rig. It looks like "Junk Yard Wars meets Myth Busters!". Only instead of hot chicks blowing sheet up in the back yard he's got a gimpy pooch hobling around on 3 wheels. Gotta go, plane pushing back from the gate. To be continued.

Sitting on a crapper, droppin' a duece in Newark, while I consider my 'friends' Yeager and Off Cape. Now ain't THAT a coinkidink! They both live inNorton. What's up with that? The realtor have to screen you two for social diseases before you could pass papers? No ickystickies : no Notton address?

Sitting on a crapper, droppin' a duece in Newark, while I consider my 'friends' Yeager and Off Cape. Now ain't THAT a coinkidink! They both live inNorton. What's up with that? The realtor have to screen you two for social diseases before you could pass papers? No ickystickies : no Notton address?

What do you think CB is going to name his rig?

Peace in the Middle East?

Good question.

It looks like a piece of Post Appocalyptic Modern Art. I propose calling it "A Brewery for Leibowitz." Of course that presupposes him ever finishing the thing. That monstrosity looks like he made it in New Orleans in the middle of Hurricane Katina, just took a piece of whatever happened to be floating by and soldered it on. He might call it a brewery but I'd be surprised if his first batch doesn't produce 10 gallons of a blend of salad dressing and 5W/40.

PTN

And Christopher, my son,

We need to talk about your name, too. Yeager? You call yourself Yeager? As in Chuck Yeager? Chuck Yeager had brass balls the size of bowling balls. Chuck Yeager looked death in the eye a gazzillion times and chuckled. You put your tail between your legs and run at the mere thought of the LeeAnn Death Star Laser Look.

"Gee, I'd love to Paul but LeeAnn said I can't."
"Gee, I'd love to Paul but I'm taking LeeAnn out to the movies tonight, we're seeing 'Steel Magnolias' again."
"Gee, I'd love to Paul but I need to stop on the way home and buy LeeAnn tampons."
"Gee, I'd love to Paul but I need to pick McKenzie up at the doggie groomers, she had a spa treatment today."

Speaking of McKenzie, Chuck Yeager didn't dress his "dog" up like this.

PTN

Good question.

It looks like a piece of Post Appocalyptic Modern Art. I propose calling it "A Brewery for Leibowitz." Of course that presupposes him ever finishing the thing. That monstrosity looks like he made it in New Orleans in the middle of Hurricane Katina, just took a piece of whatever happened to be floating by and soldered it on. He might call it a brewery but I'd be surprised if his first batch doesn't produce 10 gallons of a blend of salad dressing and 5W/40.

PTN

Thats why I'm going with Peace in the Middle East

Both will come to fruition at the same time

And have about the same number of false starts, things leading nowhere, doing absolutely nothing and be totally incomprehensible to the rest of us. I almost like your name more than mine.

Hey, pour me one of those nice Baltic Porters, will ya? Those are pretty good, you should think about entering it in a competition.

PTN

Are those Christmas lights along the floor??? Or is that "mood lighting"!?!?

Christmas lights. Photo was from a year ago beofore Christmas.
I don't actually watch baseball. Just took the photo when the sports channel was on.

Considered running a line form the fridge to the couch, but then thought, nah, that's really frackin' lazy!

Now back to the online brawl....

Where the hell is CB........................?

He did host a
SCOTCH NIGHT SCOTCH NIGHT SCOTCH NIGHT, JET CARS UNDER THE STARS

I bet he's still recovering.............. yet another excuse for not finishing his Trojan Horse

I know how much you're anticipating the news so I'll let you know... Scotch Night was a huge success.

We had 12 single malts... no one fell down (that I know of), Three SSBC club members ended up as wounded soldiers and woke up Sunday still at my place, a fourth brought his wife so she could drive him home and a fifth had to have his wife show up with their two month old daughter in tow to drive his azz home.

We got into some great beers as well (my last Earthmonk went) after the scotch and last call at The Cape was around... ehh... I dunno... maybe 2:30 am.

Good times had by all.

Too bad you punks had other things going on... one was playing Mr. Mom and the other doing his best Gimp impression in sunny F-L-A while the real men drank scotch!

Christmas lights. Photo was from a year ago beofore Christmas.
I don't actually watch baseball. Just took the photo when the sports channel was on.

Considered running a line form the fridge to the couch, but then thought, nah, that's really frackin' lazy!

Now back to the online brawl....

look at the floor in the picture you posted... what's with all the little colored lights?

We had 12 single malts... no one fell down (that I know of), Three SSBC club members ended up as wounded soldiers and woke up Sunday still at my place, a fourth brought his wife so she could drive him home and a fifth had to have his wife show up with their two month old daughter in tow to drive his azz home.
We got into some great beers as well (my last Earthmonk went) after the scotch and last call at The Cape was around... ehh... I dunno... maybe 2:30 am.

Good times had by all.

Too bad you punks had other things going on... one was playing Mr. Mom and the other doing his best Gimp impression in sunny F-L-A while the real men drank scotch!

I think I know who 4 is
I thought the baby was older than 2 months?

Yeah I was playing Mr Mom but I mashed in at midnight, woke up and brewed 10 gallons of Pilsener.

You woke up and brewed coffee ................. or did you make the switch to tea and give up brewing all together :ban:

Latest posts

Back