Drunken ramblngs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya just can't leave two Yankees alone to do anything right. :rolleyes:

You both could've come out ahead. Even without the dog. If you'd've just thought about it. But, y'all didn't.

CB could have charged a cover to get in his "bah" and PTN could've paid it with beer. CB would've got his cover paid for in beer. PTN would have gotten in without paying money but beer instead. CB gets beer. PTN gets in for 'free'. Barter for the win. That's economics in hard times right there.

Now, since I had to think this up'all. It's $12.87, three Swedish shot glasses and a bottle of Utopias for the consultation.

Who you calling Yankee, Biatch? We're yankees!

Is there a HBT ****** of the Year award?

Anyone?? I did a search per the one reminder I happened to see of Revvy's suggesting people do searches and I didn't see anything.

'cause I have a nomination

Nominations are for people who VOTE! Like Americans. Like Sam Adams. Like me and Chris.

Oh, and I like how you throw the dogs name into the conversation to make people identify more closely with him.
"Oh, poor Ben! THat sucks SO MUCH. That PTN is SUCH a ******."

Sure, that worked great. Especially since the folks thinking that were not standing on your porch with us last week watching Ben in his cast flounder around in shoulder deep snow like a carp on the beach. ANd they didn't get to hear you shout at the poor thing, "Hey, *******, get back in here! I'm not going out there and carrying you back inside. Get over here!" Sure, I'm a ****** all right. A good American businessman ******.

American business. Bringing *****yness and overpriced beer to the world!

PTN

Why would a patriot like sam adams go to mexico? wouldnt he prefer texas.... just as many mexicans but still the good ole US of A

Sam Adams ran for mayor in Portland. And won. And is currently involved in a sex scandal no one cares about.

Sorry I wasn't responding... Had a lengthy appointment at the vet.

What did I miss??? Was PTN making fun of my dead grandmother while I was away??

Is there a HBT ****** of the Year award?

Anyone?? I did a search per the one reminder I happened to see of Revvy's suggesting people do searches and I didn't see anything.

'cause I have a nomination

Lets start one. PTN is the bigges ****** I have ever met.

Sorry about the Dog man!!! That sucks.

About the Utopias though, it was $250. And if you wanted to be a cheap ass anti american piece of **** thats fine. Go drink your f***in belgian beer and leave the rest of us AMERICANS alone. And thos shot glasses? They were real expensive a whole $3. :)

Sorry I wasn't responding... Had a lengthy appointment at the vet.

What did I miss??? Was PTN making fun of my dead grandmother while I was away??

Nah he is too busy making fun of your dog and mine.

Though I can't complain, I hadn't gotten around to upgrading my account yet and he did it for me... Just so I could join this tread and make fun of CB, though I much rather make fun of PTN

Oh hey Chris...

Know that O2 stone that I let you guys borrow for the Utopia deal??

Yeah... did I mention I enjoy pure oxygen enemas on occasion? Let's just say that I hope you cleaned that thing really well prior to use.

Oh hey Chris...

Yeah... did I mention I enjoy pure oxygen enemas on occasion? Let's just say that I hope you cleaned that thing really well prior to use.

Why am I not in the least bit surprised to find that out about you?

This sucks, plane is delayed. Global warming my ass!

Oh hey Chris...

Ya know, that is just plain wrong, in every sense that is just WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a true sick F*&^.

Is the plane actually delayed or are YOU just delayed because they won't let you board wearing assless chaps, leather vest, ball-gag and leather biker hat?

What kind of "resort" did you say you were going to again?

Gate Attendant: "SIR... As I told you already, we CAN NOT let you take a loose gerbil on this flight"

PTN: "Don't worry, once I get to my seat and nice and confi, I'll make sure he's not loose anymore (wink, wink)"

Gate Attendant: "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

There is much to learn.
We were late getting to the brewery last night because slap-nuts couldnt figure out a way around a fender bender or two on a three lane highway.

The we find out that the brewer had a stuck mash and we would leave with no second runnings last night, everything was fine until we showed up.
Now since all my kegs are full and there is nary a naked tap on my kegerator I'll let you be the judge regarding whose aura stuck the mash..............

I'll let you be the judge regarding whose aura stuck the mash..............

damn it... I should have gutted you and used your dead carcass as a coat a la Luke Skywalker and the ton-ton from Star Wars when I had the chance!

AFter I brave the cold and snow to drive your azz ALL the way down to freakin' Newort and back so you could get free beer for your prescious little cultivated yeasties... this is the thanks I get!?!

Ridiculous.

You're probably just bent out of shape because PTN just took off for Florida with your gerbil.

(officially ranting)

AND screw the driving you all the way down there!! I deserve this kind of abuse after I had to sit and listen to that Gawd DAMN freakin' Baltic Porter and Rauchbeer story... AGAIN??!?!? Jeeeeeeeeeesus... YES BABALU, you had a Baltic Porter do well in a competition!! We get it!!!!!

"So Babalu, how 'bout this weather we're having?"
"Yeah, it reminds of the weather we were having when I made my award winning Baltic Porter"

"So Babalu, how 'bout them Patriots this year?"
"Patriots? They have that Longshot Competion now with Sam Adams. I should enter my award-winning Baltic Porter into that"

"Hey Babalu, your truck is on fire!"
"I bet I could put that fire out in 10 seconds flat if I had a sixer of my award winning Baltic Porter!"

"So Babalu, how do you think our new President is going to do?"
"If he does half as well as my award winning Baltic Porter did, I'll be happy!"

(holding gun to head, closing eyes and gently squeezing the trigger)

damn it... I should have gutted you and used your dead carcass as a coat a la Luke Skywalker and the ton-ton from Star Wars when I had the chance!

AFter I brave the cold and snow to drive your azz ALL the way down to freakin' Newort and back so you could get free beer for your prescious little cultivated yeasties... this is the thanks I get!?!

Ridiculous.

You're probably just bent out of shape because PTN just took off for Florida with your gerbil.

You act like we arent supposed to have snow?

Maybe if you wore a jacket instead of a Jucie Couture shirt you wouldnt have been so cold.

............ and for what its worth IF you did make a coat out of my carcass it could outfit your entire family, dog included

"So Babalu, how 'bout this weather we're having?"
"Yeah, it reminds of the weather we were having when I made my award winning Baltic Porter"

It was a cold day after a snowfall, besides I already gave you the recipe. Once your balls finally drop maybe you'll decide to brew it

"So Babalu, how 'bout them Patriots this year?"
"Patriots? They have that Longshot Competion now with Sam Adams. I should enter my award-winning Baltic Porter into that"

I would but there are too many of your kind hanging around Gillette who play the part of extreme beer drinker while they fill their plastic cups with BudLight Lime

"Hey Babalu, your truck is on fire!"
"I bet I could put that fire out in 10 seconds flat if I had a sixer of my award winning Baltic Porter"

If my truck ever did catch fire at least I would have a coat to put it out with.
Can you call OnStar if your not in the vehicle?
I bet they'd hang up on you again anyway................

"So Babalu, how do you think our new President is going to do?"
"If he does half as well as my award winning Baltic Porter did, I'll be happy!"

Stop asking about it then.
Your like a little kid, Grampa tell me the story again about the war..........

"The War!?!? Know where they fought a war?? The Baltics. And know what I have in common with the Baltics? An award winning Baltic Porter. Did I ever tell you that story?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Did I mention that I smoked my own grains for a rauchbeer?"

SWEAT DEATH!!!! LAY YOUR HANDS UPON ME AND DELIVER ME FROM THIS HELL!!!!!!

"The War!?!? Know where they fought a war?? The Baltics. And know what I have in common with the Baltics? An award winning Baltic Porter. Did I ever tell you that story?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Did I mention that I smoked my own grains for a rauchbeer?"

The Cossacks were not to be fvcked with.

Its Rauchbier

Oh, the Pils I sent ............. they want the other bottles :ban:

Ask and ye shall receive.

GrimReaper009.jpg

Set-up?? I don't HAVE a set-up. That's the huge knife he's driving into my side... the fact that I've been working on my GOD *&% MUTHA #U#@*$*( SON OFA @*(%*@(# AG Rig for about six freakin' years now is how he's getting me!

I'm NOT actually brewing right now because I'm trying to get the thing done. Instead of just going with a freakin' perfectly functional cooler mash tun like a normal person, I gotta be a royal ******* and go way overboard (what else is new?) and take a freakin' YEAR to get my rig done after one minor disaster after another... pumps not working, incorrectly plumbed, solenoids not working properly, burners not working right even after versions 1.1 through 1.4.....

HA HA!!!! But the jokes on you punks because one gentleman who's name shouldn't even be spoken in your company as you're not worthy to even be in his presence in conversation took pity on me and gave me the ONE last piece I needed to get my rig up and running and provided me with a March 809 on loan.

Bless his heart. The man's a saint... a SAINT I tell ya!

An when that bad boy starts firing for real batches... OHHHH... oh man... you will RUE THE DAY... RUE!!!! THE!!! DAY!!!! that you mocked me!!!!

ALRIGHT!!! ENOUGH!!! SHUT UP!!!!! Liverpool is playing Chelsea... I need to concentrate.

Latest posts

Back