Droid Podcast????????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jud

Reaction score
Ok so who is usnig the droid for podcasting? How do you get the Jamil's brewing network? I have tried google listen and podkast. I have had no luck. If anyone is having some luck please help a brewer out!!!

I tried with no luck. I did figure out, if I use google reader then it will work for Jamil's podcast. I couldn't get the other ones to work. I used PodKast with no luck. Being cheap Dogcatcher is $7.

I took a look at PodKast and it's complete crap. You can only listen to the podcasts they've pre-selected.

Google Listen works just fine though. Got all 3 of the RSS feeds I listed playing through it.

Ok let me try again. I tried Listen, but did not have luck. Might have been I was pissed off.

jkarp Thanks I got it now. Had a brain fart!!! Thanks for all of your help!!!!

Really Thanks!!! I was dreading going to work on Thursday. Spending a 12 hour shift in a cruiser listening to the same radio channel or pandora. Thanks!!!!!:ban:

humann uh wow you lost me there!!! I am really, really new to all of this. Computers and now phones are not my strong points. But thanks for looking out!

I have used stitcher to listen to the BN Session and Brew Strong, I haven't used it for Basic Brewing yet though. Its free and streams it to your droid.

Ok I've also tried a lot of podcast programs and the best "free" one is hapi podcast...i get the jamil show, the session, brew strong, and bbr. I just copy the rss link into my add a channel on the program....auto update and download options great and easy ....hope this helps :)

Is anyone having problems getting the all of Jamal's Shows. I can only go to the IRA. It really sucks!!!

Trying to use Hapi Podcast, I have it loaded onto my phone but not sure how to upload or find either of the brew shows. Can anyone share more details as to how to access the shows using this app?

I had problems with Google Listen up until the point of the update that they pushed about a week ago. Ever since then, I have had no problems with any of my podcasts. The interface has a ways to go to being as friendly as something like BeyondPod, but it works well for the price. :D

Back