drinking songs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chef273b

Reaction score
Sure this has been addressed before, but what's your favorite drinking song?

The Parting Glass at the end of the night. When I was in Germany they sang drinking songs from the middle ages. I guess we have "Sweet Caroline" in this country.

Hanggai - Drinking Song

Saw those guys at a local festival one time. Man they were awesome live. And they played the drinking song twice because we all demanded an encore :p

As for me, there are just way too many to count. "One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer" is always popular though.

Saw those guys at a local festival one time. Man they were awesome live. And they played the drinking song twice because we all demanded an encore :p

As for me, there are just way too many to count. "One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer" is always popular though.

I'm staggered that you've also seen them. Their drinking song is absolutely fantastic for getting trashed to. If you ever get to see them again, here are the lyrics in Mongolian (is inner mongolian dialect):

longhon dot-roo baihuiduur, nomhon har arhi-l baina,
noyon tandaa barihuiduur, dogshin har arhi-l baina,
ais-n mandaa sain eiii
uils-n tandaa sain eiii
ailtahaj bariya hoo ho.

Another great mongolian drinking song is Wuji (also Hanggai)

Buck-O-Nine, The Irish Drinking Song on Songs in the Key of Bree.

I always thought it was Flogging Molly but once again, Wikipedia has taught me something useless and interesting... "sometimes mistakenly credited as "Drink and Fight" by Flogging Molly, The Bouncing Souls or Dropkick Murphys."

"I drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight!"

Speaking of Flogging Molly, I'm partial to The Worst Day Since Yesterday

Buck-O-Nine, The Irish Drinking Song on Songs in the Key of Bree.

I always thought it was Flogging Molly but once again, Wikipedia has taught me something useless and interesting... "sometimes mistakenly credited as "Drink and Fight" by Flogging Molly, The Bouncing Souls or Dropkick Murphys."

"I drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight!"

Speaking of Flogging Molly, I'm partial to The Worst Day Since Yesterday

"Well, we drink and drink and drink and drink and fight.. and if I find a pretty girl ill sleep with her tonight.." good song!

Back