• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Downsizing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NocturnalEMT

Reaction score
I am unfortunately in need of parting with my keezer. Two kids under the age of two is really putting a damper in my brewing. I'm keeping one tap for myself but the rest is open game. Looking to sell 2 Perlick 525SS with shanks. 2 ball lock corny kegs. 3 outlet gas manifold. 2 stage regulator. Also, I have a love dual stage temp controller. Two temp probes. 2 4inch air incductors. Shipping is on the buyer. Keezer was awesome but just don't have the time or space anymore. PM me for pics and prices..

Emailed on the perlicks. Let me know. I'd be interested in only the two, or if you have a 3rd - either or.

Regulator and gas supplies are pending. Kegs pending. Perlicks pending. Still have the Love TSS2 available. Looking for $55 and shipping is on your dime. Would just need aa zip.

Back