Does beersmith give HBT a break on software?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
best 21 bucks i have spent on this hobby.

hell, three batches ago i was stuck, bought hops from the LHBS @ $4.50 an once... $18.00 hop bill. the grains were not even that much.

$21.00 is a bargain.

They already priced it well and it is worth every penny. Once you see all it does you will be very glad you bought it. Any brewer who likes to play with recipes needs this program.

I concur that beersmith is an invaluable tool for brewers. I wouldn't brew a batch without it. I think that $21 is a very fair price for all that this app does. Also Brad is a member here, and answers questions about the app both here and on the beersmith forums.

It also works near flawlessly in Linux using wine, if you aren't a windows user. For me that was a requirement.

Sometimes ya gotta pay for stuff and allow the inventor to make something back on their inventions.

If not, who will invent?

If they don't, how will we benefit?

I have only played with the demo and can say it worth the investment. I plan to buy it once my 3rd batch (fermenting now) is bottled and I try a mini mash.

21 dollars? Even less than a years membership on this site. Both are worth the investment and will pay themselves off in about 2 batches if you listen to what they say.

Ditto. Beersmith is a great tool for brewing! Now, I can brew without it (and do), but I really ought to go buy it and start using it again. This is one of the few times that I've tried software and thought the creator needed to be reimbursed for their efforts!

Oh, yeah, I just noticed you are going to AG. One reason I hav enot purchased it yet is because I'm still doing extract. If I were doing AG, then I'd DEF be using beersmith!

Latest posts

Back