Do you ever drink BMC?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't buy it for home consumption or anything, but when the situation dictates I'll put back a few. It's not like it's poison or something.

Same here. My best friend doesn't drink anything but Bud Light. When he hands me one or is buying, I'll drink it. The good thing is, nobody in the house will touch the beer I buy. lol

I do consume their products on occasion, but it's pretty much limited to Blue Moon or InBev brands Leffe, or Stella if it's on tap.

Does zima count? Kidding. Sometimes I will crack a PBR. Thats my favorite cheap BMC beer. And steer clear of Monster energy drink and anything inBev related (Anheiser Busch), they tried to sue Rock Art Brewery over a beer called the Vermonster a while back.

When I'm out on the golf course, it's strictly BMC, or BMC type. If I buy the beer, i'll get bud light, if my buddy buys, he'll buy keystone, or natty ice. I'm already paying for a round of golf, I'm not buying craft beer on top of that. Also, depending on the type of bar, I'll have a PBR if they have it, and some of the more slummy bars in Manhattan have PBR. Typically, if the bar maid will show her cans, they have PBR, so I'll go for it. Other than those two situations, never. And I don't know about you guys, but if someone in a bar buys a round, they buy whatever you're drinking. I've never heard anybody say "Get that man a coors light". It's always "Next rounds on me".

NKB, Natty, Keystone, and the Beast. They are a tier below BMC, same wattery yellow fizz, but I think they use unfiltered thrid world country water or something.

Natty, Keystone, and the Beast??? Come on. Some of my best memories, and lost memories come from nights of Natty, Keystone, and the Beast. In fact I will buy those three beers on occasion just to remind me of the good old times. Everybody came from some where, and my love for beer started with good cheap beer...Natty Keystone and Milwaukee's Best included.

If I buy a "cheap" beer, I'll usually go with Molson or Labatts. I used to drink Natty and Keystone when I was young/poor/trying to get someone to buy it for me. I eventually "upgraded" to Coors Original and Coors Light.

Most of the time, I just assume not to have a beer if I'm out somewhere and they don't have any local or craft stuff. I did, unfortunately, have to have a Coors Light at the Black Keys concert Friday night. But I had a few great IPAs at a bar before the show.

Other than that, it's all home brew and sixers and growlers of local and craft stuff, generally of the stout/porter and IPA variety.

When in vegas, i will take a mgd while at the tables. Maybe a heineken. If given the choice between bud and bud light, I will take water.

I usually end up pissing out twice as much as I drink. Though PBR isn't too bad ill drink that over soda.

If social etiquette calls for it then yes. It's usually only when I'm in the panhandle visiting the in laws though. My FIL drinks Budweiser exclusively and always offers me one every time he opens one for himself. So as to not insult the man I always drink at least a couple when we're there.

When I want a "beer" but not the calories (or alcohol) I drink a select light, think of it like a different beverage that homebrew. It,satisfies in some ways.

Back