Do our vendors here do like Black Friday sales? Need to get more stuff :-)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agurkas

Reaction score
So I started by getting my starter kit from Midwest... and now I regret I did not get more "stuff" when they had a sales going on.
My cart now with Bremasters Warehouse is 20 items deep and climbing, plus I am thinking on stocking up on partial-mash kits. So the newbie question here: do our vendors here usually have some kind of sales around Black Friday?
I am already getting the stinkeye from the wife, so just trying to feed my addiction without getting into a dog house :cross:

So I started by getting my starter kit from Midwest... and now I regret I did not get more "stuff" when they had a sales going on.
My cart now with Bremasters Warehouse is 20 items deep and climbing, plus I am thinking on stocking up on partial-mash kits. So the newbie question here: do our vendors here usually have some kind of sales around Black Friday?
I am already getting the stinkeye from the wife, so just trying to feed my addiction without getting into a dog house :cross:

You know there is an old saying.......

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Latest posts

Back