Do I need to turn in my Man card?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is probably more po'd about the collar than the nueter. My little dog maggie got under the fence in the backyard, got 14 stitches on her neck. She hated the collar.

He has the look of a hound, they always look sad. We have two females that are intact, and they both came into heat together, today. My hound has had 2 heat cycles and 2 false pregnancies, complete with false deliveries. The night that she has false deliveries, she runs around the house stealing beany babies from the kids, and hiding them in her crate. Then she won't come out of her crate unless I close it right behind her and keep the other dogs away. After about a week, she eats the beany babies. It's very weird, but apparently natural.

well if you really feel that bad about it you can always get him a pair of neuticles.

Neuticles.com

maybe get him the great dane size to make up for it?

My buddy got these for his dog. I felt them before he got them put it in and those damn things were spot on. Little veins and everything. I couldn't believe he was spending the money for them, he said "He spends half his time licking the fvckers, I've got to have something put back in there."

My buddy got these for his dog. I felt them before he got them put it in and those damn things were spot on. Little veins and everything. I couldn't believe he was spending the money for them, he said "He spends half his time licking the fvckers, I've got to have something put back in there."

well the 'honda civic' quality ones aren't terribly expensive but they don't look like have anything near the pizazz of the Ferrari's. . .

Our pup, Stanley, is going for his in about three weeks, before he starts humping his mother. THAT, I don't need to see.

S*it! Too late! I caught them going at it big time today. She's in heat too! I guess I'll just get them both fixed, puppy abortion and all.:mad:

Poor little fellow.

Somebody orta make that pic into a submission into the Kittay Thread. Or the Motovational Poster thread.

Either one, im sure it will be epic.

Poor little fellow.

Somebody orta make that pic into a submission into the Kittay Thread. Or the Motovational Poster thread.

Either one, im sure it will be epic.

I actually thought about it after I snapped that pic but I didn't have time yesterday. I made one up just now though..

128797907851870196.jpg

Back