Do I have a dirty mind?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw an article on www.freep.com about women's beginner hockey. The name of the organization is "Chicks with Sticks".

I cry foul! Obviously this is some form of entrapment meant to embarass us at work when we giggle out loud and someone asks what's so funny.

I just saw an article on www.freep.com about women's beginner hockey. The name of the organization is "Chicks with Sticks".

I cry foul! Obviously this is some form of entrapment meant to embarass us at work when we giggle out loud and someone asks what's so funny.

I was at a party in my youth, mainly young professionals. I started talking to this dude, asked him what he did. He said I'm a photographer. I asked what he shot, he said nothing. I asked again thinking he didn't here me. He said "everything", so I blurted out "Well are you shooting Chicks with ____?". Of course as I said that there was a natural pause in conversation, that just so happened to coincide with my blurting of that phrase. Everyone heard it, everyone.

Turns out he lit straws on fire and took pics of the smoke.

<<<<<< Waits for Yooper.......

Well, I've played in a tournament with that name- "Chicks with sticks". It certainly gets attention.

Tell you what? I'll put on my hockey gear, and see if you still want to criticize me. I'm big, tough, and strong!

(Well, not really. I'm still kind of a girl, honestly)

there is a women's hockey league in my town so you'll see a bunch of mini vans driving around with "Chicks with Sticks" decals on them with their name.... i giggle everytime.... they arent manly though. a cute one that i met a gas station while buying beer said that i should go have some drinks with her before her game to get her relaxed before she plays...

...hmmm... hockey milf...

Back