• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dispensing Equipment and a few misc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grannyknot

Reaction score
Going to put this on here for a few days to see if anyone wants it before I put it on eBay

IMG_5775.jpg

Full kit (minus the kegs & liquid lines) to serve from 3 kegs & force carb one extra.
I think what's pictured here is pretty self explanatory.
2 of the taps are the 630ss models, the 3rd is the older perlick model, 525 i think.
The 3 shanks are not pretty. Threads are in good shape, albeit some fridge insulation on them, but no cross threads. The collars are scuffed up because someone used vice grips on them once. All 3 shanks work perfectly. 2 of them are 4" and 1 is closer to 3.5"
3 tap covers and 1 growler filler for the 630 taps are included.
Taprite 752 regulator
5lb tank (will be empty)
1 sankey tap if you wanna run a commercial keg
Asking $200 Shipped

IMG_5773.jpg

Generic Tap & 4" shank. $15 shipped

IMG_5774.jpg

Thrumometer $10 Shipped

IMG_5776.jpg

"Trailkeg" Growler. 64oz. $60 Shipped

Also have a 6.5 Gallon Big Mouth Bubbler (not pictured)
This is the 1st generation plastic model, with the blue ring that screws on to secure the lid. $20 Shipped

Last edited:
Moderators, you can delete this.
Sorry to bump the thread, couldnt find a way to remove it myself.

Back