Dimensions of the SS Brewmaster Bucket (7 Gal)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tand

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm looking at getting the Brewmaster Brew Bucket, but would just like to check that it would fit in my fridge. Can anyone who has the brewbucket provide me with detailed dimensions of it, specifically the diameter of the bucket at the top, and at the bottom? Hopefully the slight taper will allow it to fit in the fridge.
Cheers

Interested to see measurements from those who have one, just pointing this page out in case you have not seen it.

What Are The Exact Dimensions Of The Brew Bucket?

20.6" height x 12.5" width. Note that height does NOT include stopper, bubbler, and blow off setup you have, etc. This is only to the top surface of the lid. Add a few inches depending on what you use up there and of course using a blow off tube or a 90 degree elbow tube coming out of your stopper can save some height as well if you are fermenting in a tight space.​

Hope it fits, we are always squeezing in what we can.

I have a couple. Measures are 13.5" diameter (Including thermometer) and 25" height (Including a 3 piece airlock. Hope this helps.

I have a couple. Measures are 13.5" diameter (Including thermometer) and 25" height (Including a 3 piece airlock. Hope this helps.

Great! Cheers.

Is it 13.5" at the level of the thermometer, or at the narrowest point at the bottom? Hoping it's a bit less at the bottom and then widens out...

Thanks

kind of hard for me to measure it as its full in a chest freezer looks to be between 10 & 11" at the base the racking arm sticks out a bit and I can position it to measure properly.

Great! Cheers.

Is it 13.5" at the level of the thermometer, or at the narrowest point at the bottom? Hoping it's a bit less at the bottom and then widens out...

Thanks

Yes. At the thermometer level.

If you remove the thermometer, then it measures 13" (max diameter at the top)

At the bottom is only 10-3/4" (between two opposite legs), but the racking arm extends 1" more.

Yes. At the thermometer level.

If you remove the thermometer, then it measures 13" (max diameter at the top)

At the bottom is only 10-3/4" (between two opposite legs), but the racking arm extends 1" more.

Beautiful, thanks!!

Back