Digital CO2 pressure readouts in the similar style to a Love Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turisops

Reaction score
Im building a Jester inspired keezer. I was wanting to inset my Love temp controller in the side panel of the keezer. I also thought it would be cool to have similar readouts for the CO2 tank and the two keg pressures mounted the same way the Love controller is.
There has to be out there a remote sending unit that you thread, or adapt to, the low pressure port or high pressure port depending on what pressure you want to read and have a receiver unit that is a digital readout. It doesn't matter if its wireless (if there is such a thing) or not. I also realize that ill have to probably get two different pressure ranges for the bottle pressure port vs the regulated pressure port. Anybody out there seen anything like this at all?? Links would be helpful Thanks all

Anybody out there seen anything like this at all?? Links would be helpful Thanks all

I have a digital pressure gauge with control outputs.
To keep the cost down you can buy pressure indicators only.
Pressure-Gauge.jpg

Pressure_Gauge-1.jpg

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

For keg pressure you could use automotive digital "boost" gauges( for turbo chargers). They display to at least 30 psi. Look at auber instruments. They look much the same as the love.

I have a digital pressure gauge with control outputs.
To keep the cost down you can buy pressure indicators only.
Pressure-Gauge.jpg

Pressure_Gauge-1.jpg

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Yea thanks for that lead. I think I may have found my solution. Ya think this would work?

http://pewa.panasonic.com/automation-controls/sensors/pressure-flow-sensors/dp5/

Cool feature is the leak detection feature.

You know off hand how hard it would be to adapt the sensor head to the port threads on a regulator. I guess i really don't know what thread standard those ports are on a run of the mill regulator.

After a little more research does 1/4 NPT sound right??

Back