Different faucets/color on kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juggle08

Reaction score
Finally about to upgrade my picnic tap to some actual faucets on a converted fridge. I have some gift cards to get a SS forward seal Intertap from an online retailer. My LHBS has the black Nukatap stealth bomber faucet which I really like the look of and would like to get.

Also like the the idea of going with a flow control from CM Becker when I expand my system.

Curious if anyone has various color or types/styles of faucets next to each other. Obviously this is an aesthetic preference. If you have any pictures that’d be helpful to see what your setup looks like!

Might want to think twice about those "bombers"...

https://www.morebeer.com/products/nukatap-stainless-steel-beer-faucet-stealth-bomber.html
And don't forget the classics :D

1676661172069.jpeg

Cheers!

Finally about to upgrade my picnic tap to some actual faucets on a converted fridge. I have some gift cards to get a SS forward seal Intertap from an online retailer. My LHBS has the black Nukatap stealth bomber faucet which I really like the look of and would like to get.

Also like the the idea of going with a flow control from CM Becker when I expand my system.

Curious if anyone has various color or types/styles of faucets next to each other. Obviously this is an aesthetic preference. If you have any pictures that’d be helpful to see what your setup looks like!

Have to agree with @day_trippr about the bomber faucets. Just get the regular stainless Nukataps. My kegerator has Intertaps. I recently bought a Nukatap to try out and so far I like it better and may upgrade my other three taps to them. The Nukas open/close much smoother than the Intertaps.

Sorry, I maybe should've given you a hint up front :)
But, yeah, that would be hella disappointing. I can't see those staying on the market much longer like that...

Cheers!

For variation in appearance it may be wisest to focus on tap handles, which (unlike buying, er, flaky faucets) usually don't affect function.View attachment 812915
Yeah, I wasn’t looking to buy for variance, more so just what was available. I plan to get some of those inserts to create my own handles too. Nice setup! Where’d you get those handles?

Back