Did you make a cinco de mayo beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skacorica

Reaction score
In my case I did an amber and a quckie saf-05 with 2 row for a light clear beer. We are having a party at our house so I anticipate probably both will be gone pretty quick

I will be bringing 3 gallons of my Haus Amber Ale and 3 gallons of light lager that is lagering in the kegerator at the moment.

Portable kegerator:

PDR_0185_2_.jpg

:mug:

I will be bringing 3 gallons of my Haus Amber Ale and 3 gallons of light lager that is lagering in the kegerator at the moment.

Portable kegerator:

PDR_0185_2_.jpg

All right now, you have to share the plans for this one because that is awesome! I want one.

Is that a toilet flange on the top of the cooler?

That kegerator is awesome, I wish those 3 gallon kegs weren't so expensive. Do you use a 5lb cylinder or those CO2 cartridges for dispensing?

I made a Cinco De Maibock back in the beginning of February, can't wait to break into it.

It is a 70qt cube cooler. Two three gallon kegs and a 20oz paintball bottle, with adapter and regulator, fit inside.

1" hole drilled in the lid for the beer lines. The flange is a 3" PVC one, used for pass through (not toilet, those tend to be brass or steel). 3" PVC tower with endcap. I just drilled holes for the mounting bolts through the lid.

I also used a bike water bottle holder from Wal*Mart to keep the paintball bottle in place.

Back