Deleting recipes on BeerAlchemy...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's way too easy. IMO it should require a modifier key or a confirm step.

I lost the data on a batch before I started backing up.

I actually like the simplicity of Beer Alchemy. All the other programs I tried were too complicated, to the point that it was annoying. There's a few things I wish he would change, but overall I give it an A.

Being able to sync/adjust your shopping list to the iPhone version would be at the top of my feature request list. Also some more user-friendly operation on the inventory adjustment would be nice too (i.e. no more one-time-adjustments without being able to make changes after the fact).

My .02 cents.

I would like to see a (RO/distilled) dilution factor for water profile adjustment.

I like the program, but I wish it would support some pretty standard keyboard shortcuts, like command-S to save, for example.

Shortcuts would be nice, and speaking of saving, I hate that when you hit save the recipe folds up and you have to open it again. I like to save things while I am working on them just to make sure, and this annoys the crap out of me every time.

Back