DDT 03/02/17: No Rules

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc2

Reaction score
This just kicked my ass... So much for Thursday

20170302_110809_HDR.jpg

whirlpool_zpsrypkpoui.png

First time with this gem, can't believe I found this in Albany, New York.

FYI, for any New Yorkers in that area that might be looking for it, Westmere Beverage as of yesterday.

Store might look like a drug drop on the outside, but don't be fooled, gem of a store with great convos with it's workers.

whirlpool_zpsrypkpoui.png

First time with this gem, can't believe I found this in Albany, New York.

FYI, for any New Yorkers in that area that might be looking for it, Westmere Beverage as of yesterday.

Store might look like a drug drop on the outside, but don't be fooled, gem of a store with great convos with it's workers.

Sounds like they're selling it ilegal because NS doesn't distribute outside of MA.

Sounds like they're selling it ilegal because NS doesn't distribute outside of MA.

That's what I thought (the only MA distro thing), but being originally from PA and down there to visit family, and then driving back to VT, figured I'd stop to see what beers I could find not in VT distro, when I saw this, I practically shat my pants. If they are selling illegal, woops on my part for being the whistleblower, but if anything, I was only putting out info if anyone is looking for it. Santilli was also there.

That's what I was thinking. If they would start distribution outside of MA, they would probably go to the other NE states like JA did before heading to NY.
Nope, they definitely distribute to NY now. My local bars all had launch parties and everything. In cans I've only seen whirlpool and furth, very sporadic shipments.

tikk also found Night Shift in NY. If they're distributing there I find that annoying because I want it here in CT.

Somewhat agreed, I mean, we get some other subpar breweries in VT that I would much rather have Night Shift in VT.

NAPO

I think we can all agree that Whirlpool is a more than stellar beer, so that is why I said what I said, in hopes that it won't become a shelf turd.

Cheers to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back