DC Area Group Buy #9

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm i need more. please put me down for these as well.

1x RAH1005 Rahr Premium Pilsner 50 lb
1x CRI1001 Crisp Finest Maris Otter Ale 25 kg (55 lb)

Hmmm i need more. please put me down for these as well.

1x CRI1001 Crisp Finest Maris Otter Ale 25 kg (55 lb)

Added!

In regard to the order/pick-up date I doubt we're going to be ready for August 1 with only 18 sacks on the pallet, 6 being open splits.

As I said before, early- or mid-September is more realistic, and even the end of September/beginning of October is not out of the question either, given the many beer-related festivals around that time.

I'll be moving tentative dates to 8/22 and 9/6 respectively for the time being, subject to change.

Added!

In regard to the order/pick-up date I doubt we're going to be ready for August 1 with only 18 sacks on the pallet, 6 being open splits.

As I said before, early- or mid-September is more realistic, and even the end of September/beginning of October is not out of the question either, given the many beer-related festivals around that time.

I'll be moving tentative dates to 8/22 and 9/6 respectively for the time being, subject to change.

And of course this not taking into account the fine folks at Three Stars. We won't fool with an order of less than about 30-40 sacks, so I agree that later in the August or early Sept. seem more reasonable at this point. Also need to take into account my travel schedule and when Frits is available as well. For now, I wouldn't worry about a date until we get into next month and re-evaluate where we are at then...

I know i haven't put a dent on my supply from last group buy, so no complaints from me on the wait. Its probably best anyways since i bet that warehouse is balls hot in August.

A later date works better for me!

I'm in for:

2 x RAH1002 Rahr Standard 2-Row 50 lb

Anyone interested in a DME split? I am down to <5 lbs... Until I have dialed in my milling I will probably need more than expected to make up for missing points :eek: (and my starters of course)
EDIT: I should clarify that I'd probably take 10 lbs....

Please put me down as well for

A later date works better for me!

I'm in for:

Added.

1x CRI1002 Crisp Gleneagles Maris Otter 25 kg (55 lb)

please

Added.

Please put me down as well for

Added.

Anyone interested in a DME split? I am down to <5 lbs... Until I have dialed in my milling I will probably need more than expected to make up for missing points :eek: (and my starters of course)
EDIT: I should clarify that I'd probably take 10 lbs....

Added: Briess DME Golden Light 50 lb #3441C

I would be interested in DME split. 10lbs.

Added.

26 sacks total, including 7 open splits.

Put me down for 10lbs of the

Briess DME Golden Light 50 lb #3441C

Thanks!
Josh

What questions do you have? It didn't stick, and I never use rice huls. It's smoker than I expected. Was still kinda flat when I left for hillbilly land. The new style guides say it should be clear.... And mine was uber hazy.

If anyone wants to stop bye mad taste it on mondy, I'm sure I can be of assistance.

Just brewed it yesterday. It smelled great.

Frits: I will take the remainder of the DME to close it. Also put me down for:

Crisp Finest Maris Otter Ale 25 kg (55 lb)
Château Pilsen 2-Row 25 Kg (55 Lb.)

Going to start brewing my arse off once I get off this ridiculous travel schedule! Next brew will be an AB clone with CaraAroma, then a bunch of double brew days to get my pipeline back in place. Can I get a "Hell Yeah!"?

Please put me down for
5# Crisp Pale Chocolate 25 kg (55 lb)

If I have a recipe that calls for Munich, is the Chateau Light Munich the same thing? I confused by the light vs dark Munich.

I only need #10, I was going to hop on the open light Munich split if it's what I need.

Frits: I will take the remainder of the DME to close it. Also put me down for:

Crisp Finest Maris Otter Ale 25 kg (55 lb)
Château Pilsen 2-Row 25 Kg (55 Lb.)

Going to start brewing my arse off once I get off this ridiculous travel schedule! Next brew will be an AB clone with CaraAroma, then a bunch of double brew days to get my pipeline back in place. Can I get a "Hell Yeah!"?

Added. Hell Yeah!

Please put me down for
5# Crisp Pale Chocolate 25 kg (55 lb)

If I have a recipe that calls for Munich, is the Chateau Light Munich the same thing? I confused by the light vs dark Munich.

Added.

According to their spec sheet Munich Light is 5.4-6.9°L which is very light, while their "regular" Munich is 8.4-11.1. Weyermann's I and II are in the same range, the II definitely being more maltier.

Now Briess' "Light" is 10°L with "Dark" rated at 20°L, both 6-row based, and the Dark is not self-convertible, DP ~ 20.

I only need #10, I was going to hop on the open light Munich split if it's what I need.

Why light? Whats the recipe your using? I would think its dark that you need not the light.

Anyways if you need the dark (Weyermann) then ill get in on the split for 20lbs.

Alright, lets do this. I'll start a new split of
10# Weyermann® Dark Munich 25 Kg (55 Lb.)

Thanks!

Why light? Whats the recipe your using? I would think its dark that you need not the light.

Anyways if you need the dark (Weyermann) then ill get in on the split for 20lbs.

Alright, lets do this. I'll start a new split of
10# Weyermann® Dark Munich 25 Kg (55 Lb.)

Thanks!

Started new split for Weyermann® Dark Munich 25 Kg (55 Lb.) WEY1018
10# for joshindc
20# for j1n

1X RAH1005 Rahr Premium Pilsner 50 lb
1X RAH1002 Rahr Standard 2-Row 50 lb
1X GLO1008 Schill Cologne (Kolsch) 25 kg (55 lb)

Thank You!

Excellent, thank you.

One question, I don't see it on the list but do they have Dingemans Belgian Pilsner Malt? Or Castle Belgian Pilsner Malt?

We can't get it if it's not on the list, but the Chateau malts are from Castle.

We actually could request products not on our list, but realize, we get them from BSG, and they don't deal in Dingemans apparently.

Hey Everyone!! Hope you are all doing well. Brewed and ran out of 2-row so I had to sub a few lbs. Figured I would get my order in now.

Can you put me down for:
1 x BRI1002Briess 2-Row

If still available:
10lbs of the CaraAroma

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey Everyone!! Hope you are all doing well. Brewed and ran out of 2-row so I had to sub a few lbs. Figured I would get my order in now.

Can you put me down for:
1 x BRI1002Briess 2-Row

If still available:
10lbs of the CaraAroma

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Going to try a hand at the AB clone?

Can you put me down for:
1 x BRI1002Briess 2-Row

If still available:
10lbs of the CaraAroma

Thanks!!!

I got you down for the sack of 2-row, but the CaraAroma was filled already. I can spare 5 pounds of my current 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back