Damn it's cold down there I think it's lager time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeekysheep

Reaction score
i have no solid temp control just a little rigging to make sure my beer stays below 70 in the summer's peak. yesterday i racked i beer into secondary and added some cherries. the beer has been sitting in my kitchen for 3 weeks fermenting( me lazy) really not sure how i managed to leave it there for 3 weeks without getting yelled at :). anyway i had to move it down because of the light and the glass carboy after 24 hours i checked the beer for fermentation and non. then i figured out the temperature down there is 48. i grabbed 3 yeasts in the fridge and popped them into the beer ya that's right 3 lol. i have a bit of an extra stock of nearly fully ready to pitch quantities of a few yeasts. so today it's fermenting well but what should i brew next. i will be yeast shopping tomorrow taking suggestions now for my first lager.

Back