Damn frustrating!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATXweirdobrew

Reaction score
This batch I am making right now has just been such a pain in the ass. First, I did my first yeast starter today which ****ed up and turned into a useless sludge. So I had to run to my LHBS last minute to spend more money on a good amount of yeast for a 1.070 IPA. Then I forgot to add the Munich Malt to the mash until I was halfway through so now I have to mash longer. I am also on a time contraint because my fiance and I have to meet with a realtor when she gets off to look for a new place. GODDAMN THIS BATCH!!!! Oh well, at least I am learning my valuable lessons today. :)

So HBT buddies, what has been your latest frustration when it comes to brewing?

Lack of brewing. All of the gear is at my retirement home and we only get there every other weekend or so. Not much time for brewing, what with repairing the lawn mower, mowing the driveway, cutting back the blackberries, watering trees and bushes, as the last weekend went. Also had to unload all of the camping gear from the van and stow it. Drank a couple pints, though.

Back