Damaged Barley Crusher! HELP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malt20

Reaction score
So i received my barley crusher on monday and was so excited untill i opened and saw the entire wood plank was cracked in half! so i have been email them at bs product with no response and Im getting fruststrated because i have read other posts that say they can not get a hold of the company. I dont know what to do. I mean i paid almost 160.00 for this thing and its already damaged! Should I contact my credit card company and the bbb??
WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!

Did you order directly from BC, or via a retailer? If the latter, you should be contacting them.

On a side note, I got one as a gift before Christmas, haven't used it yet, but I am definitely worried with all these recent posts.

I had a dent in my board courtesy of UPS. I emailed and suggested he just send me a replacement board that I could install my self. I waited patiently and he responded and sent me a board in due time. I sent pictures to show the problem.

I've seen a ton of complaining about BC on here and maybe everyone is having am awful experience but I've had the exact opposite. I got my order within two Weeks of placing it and I got the fix for the board in a reasonable time too.

I can't remember how they are attached to the mill itself, but in a pinch you could make another base for it...

By all means, follow up with who you ordered it from for a replacement or instructions to return and get your $$$ back...

Good Luck!
:mug:

I know you shouldn't have to but, is it something that you can fix yourself? Or, will it void any warranty that came with it?

I got it strait from barley crusher. I could make a board and attach it...but i think i paid enough for it that i would at least get a response! It would be ok if they just sent me a board but they wont even get back to me. I want to use it so bad!

I keep on gettin an email back thats saying the address does not exist! Did they just cancel theyre email!!!! Starting to get worried and a little pissed. Thought i was helping the small business man, but i guess next time I'll just go with the big companies so i dont get the royal screw!

I just received a shipping notification from them today. I wonder if they have a spam filter that's preventing your e-mails from going through. I had that problem with lee reloading products several e-mails went unanswered because they never received them. That is the same address I have from them. I'd give em a chance I'm sure they will take care of ya.

this is the email i used...... [email protected] ...... which is given by theyre site. should i just take it as a loss or call bbb and my credit card company???

I was going to sugest contacting them by phone, I have had issues with another vendor not replying to emails (found out it was their spam filter like someone has suggested) and a phone call sorted the problem in less that 2 minutes.... but.... they don't list a number on their website, freaking annoying!
Sorry man, hope you start having some luck with this :)

I used my Fresno State email (instead of my yahoo email) so that it would not end up in the spam folder, yet I still get an email back that says transmission failed. So they dont have any way of getting a hold of them! Im seriously starting to get pissed now!

They got back to me! hurray. lol. i guess they're just really busy. good to know they're still there...and that they'll be sending me a board.

I have found one of your emails, I can have a replacement base shipped out to you today. But as I look I don’t have your name on any email so I cant look up your address to send you a base. if you can email me your name and address I can have a new base shipped out.

if there is anything else I can do for you please email me

Thank you

Randy

B C Products Enterprises Inc.

FWIW, I did not like the stock base. I built another that actually fits the buckets I use, plus my original was particle board and just didn't feel strong with the drill attached to it.

But that does suck when mail order shipments go bad, had my share. Glad your all hooked up now.

Latest posts

Back