Custom Tap Handles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just-a-Guy

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Been a while. Since I brewed up about 600 bottles in a fairly short time period a while back, I've been on Brewing Hiatus, and instead simply drinking my home brew. :)

I'm about out now, so will be getting out all the equipment for some more brewing soon. In the meantime, with Christmas coming, it's a great opportunity for me to do some work on my home bar, under the guise of Gifts from Santa (or the kids, via SWMBO). One thing I would like to get is a couple of nice custom tap handles. Googling produces seemingly endless purveyors of such things. Not sure how to sort through it all. Hoping maybe to get some help here. Anyone have any sources they like?

If this is the wrong part of the forums, apologies and mods please move (or PM me and I will).

Thanks,

JAG

There are lots of different styles of handles, and some are DIY and some are very fancy and expensive custom jobs. Some Vendors here on HBT also make and sell handles.

I can't recommend anyone over another. Most of the really cool handles I've seen have been much more $$ than I want to drop on handles.

I drilled, or otherwise modified, a few things to use as tap handles, I am currently sporting a Tenth Doctor Sonic Screwdriver and a Darth Vader Lightsaber handle for handles. I've drilled and inserted threads to the bottom of a guitar neck cutoff, and I have a Mustang Grill ornament that I have meant to mount (but it's too wide for my current setup...)

I'd have a look through the Vendors section here and see if anything pops out at you.

76E6BC7B-34D6-402C-87C5-750F26B96CF4_zpstv4txqyd.jpg

F3D4D4FA-E3B6-4A9F-A3F6-CDEEA313F9F2_zpsf2xmam7h.jpg

2guys3d.com

They can do anything! and for a very good price!

Back