• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

custom logo/label work for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LazyPBar

Reaction score
ehy guys, i am currently unemployed and lack the disposable income needed to buy a brewing kit to start brewing my own beer. so i figured if anyone was interested i would use my mediocre photoshop skills to design a logo and a series of labels for anyone willing to donate a basic brewing kit. i'd be willing to do up to ten individual custom labels tailored to your exact specifications. if you would like to see a few of the logos i have made click here. send me a message if you are interested, cheers!

i just finished up another label project. would anyone else be interested in a single label or a series of labels? will trade for brewing equipment or an austin homebrew supply gift certificate.

Back