Cust Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Like em?

• Yup

• Nope

• Dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.

sailorbob

Reaction score
Just had a bunch of these printed. Made the design myself and then had an online printer print 1000 of them for me. I just write in the batch name on the white spot with a black sharpie and have a silver sharpie to circle abv and brew date. What do you think?

2my1ab8.jpg

Man, that looks great! Do you have chickens? I'd maybe tighten a couple of letterspaces for next time, but other that they are perfect!

Yeah I actually operate a small family farm (nothing big just for us) Chickens, cows, pigs , horses you name it. Thanks for the recommendation on the letter spacing Ill take a look at it for the next order.

Nice! We have a small flock of pet chickens that we love. Again--great label! I'd love to see a picture of it on a bottle. :mug:

Yeah I actually operate a small family farm (nothing big just for us) Chickens, cows, pigs , horses you name it. Thanks for the recommendation on the letter spacing Ill take a look at it for the next order.

sailorbob from Saratoga Springs. My son went to nuke school in Saratoga Springs. Were / are you Navy? (Probably not with all the farm stuff going on.)

Oh yeah. Really nice lable, but what do you do when you brew that 13%ABV Barleywine? :D

Im actually active duty navy here at NPTU Ballston Spa as an instructor at the MARF plant. And as for the 13% stuff Ill just leave it up to the drinker to figure it out =]

Latest posts

Back