Cross your fingers for me!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so howd it go on that home?? gosh id be a wreck if i was home shopping.. im glad greg did that before we ever met.. i just moved to his place and look for ways to improve it.. lmao!!!

BeerLuvnGrl said:
so howd it go on that home?? gosh id be a wreck if i was home shopping.. im glad greg did that before we ever met.. i just moved to his place and look for ways to improve it.. lmao!!!

Your timing is uncanny!

Just found out she accepted our first offer, no counter-offer for anything. :rockin: :mug: Inspection is Monday morning.

The good thing about this place is that an inspection was done in September and all of the concernable "problems" were fixed at that time. Hopefully at our inspection everythign goes much smoother because of that. I'm much less anxious about this one than I was the last.

I'm reluctant to post pics of this place until the inspection is done--but I have to. :D We got so much more house this time--for less money. We are so psyched. Losing that other one seems to be a blessing. :rockin:

that's good news! you're having better luck than we are.

That's awesome, Dude. Good luck with the inspection. You know, it's corny as f*ck, but sometimes bad **** does happen for a reason.

Maybe you should send some pics and a thank-you note to the last jackasses who wouldn't get the roof fixed!

Well, we had the final walkthrough today, all went well with the fixes. We officially close on Halloween!!!!

I can't believe it--it is finally starting to hit me. I wish I knew an electrician though...we have some work to do there. Need to get dedicated power out to the garage and install some GFCIs too.

SWMBO picked out paint the other day--we'll prolly start renovating next week already. We are ripping out all the carpets and putting in hardwood laminate flooring, and of course repainting everything top to bottom. When SWMBO tires for the night (like a wuss), I'll head down to the shrine and work on that. I'm thinking much earlier than St Paddy's day now for the Bratwursts and Shillelagh's grand opening. I decided to keep carpet all around in that room--so that will save some time. Mainly I've got painting, and hanging to do. I'm having a retired military guy build me a bar. That should be done by January. I'm still designing it.

Anyway...I'm pretty excited, as you can tell!

congrats on the whole process, dude. looks like you got a great place to watch the Pack play!!!!! :D

seriously though, looks excellent.

Sounds good, man! Why are you keeping the old carpet on the bar room? I guess it will probably just get beer on it anyway.

Back