Crates for 750 mL Bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irrenarzt

Professional Homebrewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I use milk crates for 22's and they stack in there all nice and perfect. But I've mostly moved into 750's over the past couple of years and these unfortunately do not pack as well into the standard square crate.

I'm curious if anyone has seen a slightly larger crate that will work better with 750's? If not, what do you do to deal with your filled or stored 750 bottles?

I use milk crates for 22's and they stack in there all nice and perfect. But I've mostly moved into 750's over the past couple of years and these unfortunately do not pack as well into the standard square crate.

I'm curious if anyone has seen a slightly larger crate that will work better with 750's? If not, what do you do to deal with your filled or stored 750 bottles?

I wish I had something longer lasting like a wooden crate, but I currently use old wine boxes. I almost never buy or drink wine, but there is a liquor store near my work that let's me take as many as I want.

Back