Crap - I need more kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up to 15 5's, but that's the end of it for me. I'm at the balance point for production, storage and consumption.

Evan, I *did* tell the wife, when the kegs came in, that half of them were for you. If she calls me on that, I'll sell you two of the older ones for what I paid for them ($20).

haha. i am now up to 32 usable kegs, plus 3 kegs for parts. i am always looking at craigslist for good deals. i once got 8 kegs for 5 a piece. i also get all my co2 tanks off craigslist for around 20 a piece.

right now, i only have about 15 in use for beverages. once i transfer my meads/cider/wine into kegs though, that will move to around 20, plus the 10 gallons of beer i'm fermenting right now.

i also use 5-8 kegs for RO water. since the water here sucks for all-grain brewing, i use RO water and add salts back, so i need a large on-hand supply of RO water.

can't have too many kegs...

25!!!??? 25????? Good lord, man. I'm celebrating my capacity increase from 3 to 5 kegs! I'm a bit of a lush, but man,... 25!???

Fingers said:
25!!!??? 25????? Good lord, man. I'm celebrating my capacity increase from 3 to 5 kegs! I'm a bit of a lush, but man,... 25!???
It was hard to pass up for only $12 each. :D

Of course, buying all new poppets, o-rings and pressure relief valves brings them closer to $30 each if you include S&H, but there were other supplies purchased at the same time.

Back