Cost of Importing Hops to America

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xier

Reaction score
Does anyone have any links or other information on this subject? I am talking with my wife's family, farmers, about commercially growing hops here in China and would like to know how much it would cost to send these back stateside. What laws are applicable?

Thank you for any and all help.

:mug:

The only places I know are the Michigan Hop Alliance, and there is one other hop community I can't recall the name of right now. Might be able to give some advice. Probably need to talk to the GOV, though.

Sell them on ebay. There won't be much regulation outside of your shipping agency.

The only places I know are the Michigan Hop Alliance, and there is one other hop community I can't recall the name of right now. Might be able to give some advice. Probably need to talk to the GOV, though.

I will check them out and see if I can find anything.

Sell them on ebay. There won't be much regulation outside of your shipping agency.

Haha, maybe.

Back