Cost of a label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sar_dog_1

Reaction score
Hi all. Just wondering how much it would cost to have someone clean up a hand drawn label I have to a computerized nice label? I have no idea. Thanks!

I can do this for you as well. Or anyone else who wants labels made. I do this a lot for my own sketches and things (not just labels). I don't have a scanner so I just snap a pic with my phone.

I will get one on here as soon as I can. Not home now. But appriciate the offer!! Cheers!!

Hiya Thunder! If your still willing to take a look at my label that would be awesome! here it is drawn on paper. Your the man!! Cheers!!

Scan.jpg

imagejpg1_zps426210c3.jpg

Threw this together tonight. Will tweak it a little more tomorrow with some more colors and maybe bolder lines in the goat. Will work on the banner too. I will try and make more of a label out of it too.

Took a few minutes to play around with your label feel free to use or dispose as desired.
Left it uncolored so you could add your own.

Scan.jpg

Sorry to hijack, but I have one as well. I created it on a website but they want over $300 to create it. I don't have that to spend for a logo that I just want to tinker with for home brews. Would anyone be willing to help me out a bit as well? It would be much appreciated. Thanks! Btw, you guys did a great job with the label above.

Bradford Brewing.png

I'll take that one. I'm not going to copy it 100% just because their artwork belongs to them. I will, however, shamelessly rip it off.

Cadens dad and jinks. Those are both awsome!! I cant thank you both enough for your time and effort. I am deff gonna use them both. I will post pics when I bottle my next brew. If you wanna send me your addys on pm iwill send you both a few for doing an awsome job!! Cheers!

Alright, Brad, this is what I did.

I didn't have that font, so I used something i felt was close enough. You get what you pay for, right? :D

If you need a specific size or file format let me know and I'll export whatever you want.

awesome work guys..this seriously is the best forum I belong to on the net..helpful creative folks sharing what they know and can do..

imagejpg1_zpsba07b381.jpg

Put a couple labels on two of my home brew pilsners just to see how they look. A little bigger than I like but not too bad.

Back